Hiccup x reader (Best friends forever)

Hey Hey Hey Riders! this is a request from...@astroskypilot Enjoy!!

and remember Requests are open!!! (has like a bit of Rated M content dont like dont read)

Hiccup Pov

Y/n and I were flying around Berk, Y/n has stuck with me through and through, she is holding my waist so she doesn't fall off. She hasn't had a dragon yet because she is stubborn and thinks that she will find a dragon that we haven't dealt with yet. Of Course, that doesn't mean we haven't tried but last time we did OOF is all I can think about.

"Hiccup this is the third time we have pasted the armory what are you thinking about???" Y/n asked as I looked at her.

"The time we were at the edge and you got capture looking for a dragon." I replied smirking

she glared at me "YAH! THAT WAS ONE TIME AND ONE TIME ONLY!" as we landed at the cove our meeting spot as we got off and talk about that day.

Flashback Still Hiccup

"NO HICCUP! I Don't want a Nadder as a Dragon, Or a Monstrous Nightmare or anything like that! I'm Fine with riding with you besides I kinda want a sea type dragon." Y/n yelled as I roll my eyes. this was the 6th or 7th time going over this and Everyone was getting annoyed by it. I sigh as we landed and Y/n stomped off to her hut far in the woods. I was concerned though Y/n was a bit headstrong and Hardheaded, she got the job done so... I headed back to my hut for some well-deserved rest.

~Timeskip~

The next morning I went to go pick Y/n up from her hut. Usually, she would be outside waiting for me, her bag over her shoulder and her hair in a high ponytail (or clipped away for the short-haired peeps) However she wasn't there or in her hut at all that was left was a note.

Dear Hiccup,

Sorry for acting out yesterday, but I took your advice and went to look for a dragon.

I have enough supplies for a week I also took a small boat so don't worry and if the terror mail comes then dont Worry Viggo and Ryker can't catch me!

Y/n

Ohhhh Boy I need to go and save someone

I took off from her house and called the other riders as we headed towards the last known location of Viggo we came across a hunter ship and they told us that Y/n had been taken to the northern markets. We all looked at each other and head towards the northern markets. the hunter's voice ringing in my head

"There is a secret auction going on and You might not see your friend again."

We hurried to the markets and found out that the auction was being held at Outcast Island. I yelled in Frustration, the others and I once again take off to Outcast Island. and what we saw horrified us.

Y/n was in shackles her hair was Cut off and she had bruises all over her face and arms. She was wearing a very short skirt that barely covered and a crop top cropped so high she covered her arms over her chest to protect it. We sneaked in as people started bidding on her. She looked scared her eyes had tears in them.

We all yelled (FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!)

"LET HER GO!" as we attacked from all sides and saved her but from then on she did'nt go looking for dragons unless one of us is with her.

Flashback End

She shuddered thinking about it and I chuckled and we looked into the forest and a small dragon came out it looked my TOOTHLESS??! It was a deep red and it look towards us as Y/n walked slowly towards it,

"Hey, there..." She said as she held her hand out to it and it nudged her hand and she smile

"I FOUND MY DRAGON!!!" She yelled happily and I smiled, You sure did...

I AM SO FRICKIN SORRY FOR THIS IM SO LATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE I HAVEBEEN VERY VERY BUSY AND HOLY CRAP HERE  ENJOY I HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTTT!!!!

BAI

Meifwalover OUT!!! <3<3<3<3