eli x reader (LIME Alert!)(modern Au!)

you and Eli are already dating but the relationship is a secret from everyone in the school so... some guys still try to hit on Y/n and with a jelly Eli involved... ON TO THE CHAPTER!

"Y/n,Y/n, come with us and ditch this loser you deserve soooooo much better than this loser."

"I'm good with my friend thank you!" Y/n says a bit annoyed from all of these boys following her around,while she was trying to spend time with her boyfriend Eli Shane who is a average boy while she was a bit popular.

"come on Y/n we have some fun planned out!" g/n said as he grabbed her arm

"let go of my arm,before i kick you where the sun doesnt shine..." y/n said in a dangerously low voice.

"come on babe we need to get out of here away from this piece of crap." he said oblivious to the tone in her voice.

"THAT'S IT!" she yell as the bell rang for school to be over. the hallways were filled with people as they flooded out of the classrooms

"come on Eli,let's go to my place." she said in his ear. he blushed as very,dirty thoughts filled his head and it didnt help that he was still a bit jealous of the guys who tried to hit on you.

he came up with the perfect plan.

~time skip to your house~

"Hey Eli do want something to drink?"

"sure could i have some lemonade please?"

"Of course i'll go and get some." she says as she walks into the kitchen to get you both some lemonade (;

"~Y/n could you hurry up im starting to get hot.~"

"im coming!" she yelled as she walked in carrying the lemonade.

(LIME ALERT dont like? Dont Read!)

she looked for eli when she felt two arms wrap around her waist.

"~y/n i have been feeling ignored as of late.~" Eli whispeared huskily in her ear "and i want revenge~"

"E-eli what are y-you doing?"she said biting her lip

"making you mine..." he nipped her earlobe and slowly made his way down her jawline,

then to her collarbone.

"ELI~." she moaned but was quickly shut up with a long passoinate kiss from Eli.

"Darling please don't leave me for them!"
He said as she cooed my collarbone.
"~Eli~ahh I wouldn't~ah~leave you for anyone." You managed to squeak out.

"Mmmhmm ok,movie?" He asked like that didn't happen
"Yeah movie..."
so you guys watched transformers for the rest of the day.

So here I feel like this requested but I don't remember who requested it so here ya go for whoever request this one I'm also working on other requests!
If ya liked this book check out my other ones!
Thanks for those who have read this story and other stories of mine thank so very very much❤️❤️❤️
MEI MEI is Offline helping Levi kill Hanji...peace