Juneli(boyxboy)

Requested by~sausage69 I hope u like it

HERE WE GOOO

"Junjie! Junjie!!! Where're is Junjie?" Eli asked no one in particular looking and round the Shane gang's hideout for his friend.

"ELI! I think he went outside to practice!" Trixie yelled from her room
"Thanks, Trix!!" Eli said walking out the door to the practice range out back.
"Junjie? Junjie?"  Eli called out looking for his cru-I mean friend.
"Over here, Eli!" Junjie called as Eli walked around the corner to see Junjie sitting on juju who was floating in his mega form
"Umm-Junjie I was wondering if you wanted to go to the new cafe with me?" Eli asks nervously as burpy started squeaking.

"of course Eli, I would Love to go with you." He said as he started walking towards him, JuJu plopped on his shoulder.

"Great, Let's go now!" Eli shouted and grabbed Eli's hand and started to drag him towards the cafe that was coincidently right by the hideout.

~Timeskip to the ordering of food~

"I would Like Sakura Tea as well," Junjie said nodding his head at the waiter, whose name was Len.

"And you sir?" Len asked Turning to Eli

"Just water please," Eli snarled, for you see Len was eyeing Junjie and had asked him if they could meet up sometime, Junjie being his innocent self-said sure maybe sometime next week.

"Eli, are you all right?" Junjie asked glancing at his friend, who was rather red in the face.

"Yeah, Fine I just don't like that waiter flirting with you," Eli said offhandedly not thinking about what he said.

"Eli, are you Jealous" Junjie smirked as said person blushed heavily.

"N-no, I'm not Jealous," Eli said covering his red face.

"Aww, Eli Ilke you, not Len although he is cute I like you," Junjie admitted looking down into his tea.

"You do,?" Eli asked shocked

"Yeah, come on let's head home."

Then the two walked out hand in hand out back to Eli's room to have some fun.

Here! IS AN UPDATE AND IT'S SO OVERDUE IM SORRY ENJOY!!!!

ML-OUt

BAI!!!!!<3<3<3