Smiling Finn X !priate reader

Key: 

h/c ~hair color

Y/n ~ y/n

B/f -Boyfriend name 

Y/n pov

I was on the surface for a day going to visit my long-distance boyfriend B/f.

i wen't to knock on his door and heard a giggle a Female giggle. 

I quickly wrote a small note(you have magic powers) telling my ex boyfriend and i were over since he obviously had been cheating on me and he was somewhat abusive too i have a scar on my arm to prove it but that's besides the point. i stuck it on the door and walked back to the Dark Orca my bpff(best pirate friend forever) Finn was waiting he saw the look on my face and he knew what had happen, you see I'm very good at hiding my emotions but Finn has known me for so long he can tell when I'm upset.

"boyfriend?" he questioned

"yeah... Finn why do these things always happen to me?" i ask tears threatening to spill.

"Let's go to the lucky cat cafe(Tadashi!!!!) and have some hot cocoa allright?

"ok..." i say while we walked towards the cafe

"Now tell me what happened exactly." He said as we ordered  from my mothers long term friend aunt cass and yes we actually paid for the cocoa.

"I heard female giggles from inside the house and they were like fontaine's ,speaking of which what happened between you and her?"

" we broke up she had another lover..."

I hug him ohh Finn the truth is I have always loved you but I was  too  shy to tell you..."

" you know I wouldn't have rejected you I have always loved you and always will."

"I said that OUT LOUD....!"

"Yeah."

"You won't leave me right? "

"Never."

Never doesn't last does it Finn I think looking at the gravestone in front of me 

Smiling Finn

Loving husband,brother,son

2015-2023

I never got to tell you I'm pregnant....(you guys were 19 in the first part 23-25 in the second)

Hey riders new chapter hope you enjoy 

Sorry not much time to type this 

If ya want vote comment and follow 

 I do not own any character mention and you own you 

PEACE OUT RIDERS!!!