Jimin x abused reader Lie

What's up I got infires by the song above!! Any Armies reading?? Comment if ya are an Army Fighting!!!! (Also I might start an eighth member book yes or no?) TRIGGER ALERT DO NOT READ IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU!
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
Jimin's pov
"Alright,  boys you can take a break!" Our manager Bang-PD nim said as we all collapsed in exhaustion we have a concert in 2 days so we are all pushing ourselves to be the best we can be.

  My best friend/Crush walked in with her Boyfriend Jake. She quickly walked over to my side and helped me up and I hugged her gently, her father after her mother died, abused her so she hates being hugged tightly by people other than the members, but we still hug her gently anyway. She looked at me with a smile and then went to hug the others Hobi gave her a big hug since they have been childhood friends and V being V just did their top-secret handshake no one knew how to explain. Namjoon and Yoongi just gave her side hugs and Jin being the mom he is checked over her asking how she was and then he hugged her. Now Jungkook and Y/n had gotten into a small argument over who ate a chocolate bar. But they still hugged each other to say good morning even if it's 2 in the Afternoon and they made up.  Bang-PD nim hugged cause of the father figure he was to her. While this was happening I watched Jake closely as he then grabbed n/n's arm and pulled her to a corner of the practice room where they sat down and watched us practice.

✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️timeskip✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️

We were sitting at a table at the cafe where y/n works chatting and having a good night when out of nowhere Jake comes and sits at our table. Now Hobi didn't notice him and kept in talking. 

"I miss hanging with N/n she was my only friend before I meet you guys. And she was the only one that cared back then." Hobi rambled on as I watched Jake get mad at those words, which made me think what his problem was cause he knows that Hobi likes y/n as a sister as do the rest of BTS except for myself but no one needs to know that right now. Y/n came by carrying our drinks and food on a small platter as she was passing out the food I noticed something on her arm it was a bruise and it's obvious that she used makeup to try and cover it up. 

"Y/n how did you bruise yourself?" I asked as she handed me my food.  

"Oh I hit my arm against the counter yesterday."  She said as she went to clear some other peoples plates, smiling at them as Jake flared at me for caring. I have been suspicious of him from day one Y/n used to come to all of our concerts and now she only comes 1 every four concerts we all miss her and I'm starting to think Jake is behind it as well. But I'm going to have to prove it.