Eli Shane x Junije (bxb)

Requested by~

3rd~POV

Eli and Junjie were walking around peach blossom they had recently decided that their love for each other was more important than what other people thought about their relationship. Keeping that in mind they both thought back to when they started dating...

~flashback~

Eli ran from his EX-girlfriends house,tears running freely down his cheeks he ran to the hideout and knew he would be able cry his heart out while grabbing some chocolate, he had seen his ex Jane, kissing another man just as he was about to propose to her and heard her say she was only dating him because he was famous and had a lot of gold. In his sorrow he didn't here Junjie come in until Junjie asked him what was wrong as Eli told him Junjie felt slightly relived  for he had harbors feelings for Eli ever since the Shane gang and himself saved Junjie from the boon doc (more like dumb doc if ya ask me XD) and saved peach blossom, but he was also a bit heart broken to see Eli so down and sad he asked Burpy and ju-ju to help him make tea for himself and Eli as he sat down next to Eli,who was laying on the couch and Told him their were other leaves in the tea(sorry sounds like something he would say) 

"Junije i just wanna give up on love." he had said at the time

"Eli dont give up on love just because of what jane did, their are other leaves!"

"how will i know Junije HOW?!"

"well... your heart will race when your around this person and you will most likely blush an-

Eli cut him off with a kiss it was gentle and junije felt Eli's tears falling down his own cheeks as he returned the kiss .

"im sorry,but i realize i feel what you were saying around you Junije."

Junije just made him forget his worry's with a makeout session 

~end of flashback~ Junije's pov 

I blushed after recalling that particluar memory and gripped Eli's hand a bit tighter hoping he wouldn't notice, unfortunately for me he did and looked at me with concern 

"u ok dude?"

"y-yeah just think about w-when we started dating." stupid stutter.

"i was thinking about that as well and i think it's time to you k-know step u-up our relationship."

"y-you mean." i say a tear running down my cheek

"yes junije you have helped me through so much and i want you to continue to help me... will you marry me?

THE END

JK JK

"yes i will." i say

then we kiss and live happily ever after.

Hey Hey HEY Riders here is yaoi for ya and honestly i kinda like this ship and Junije is BAE!

anywho i hope you guys enjoy it 

Burpy <meifwalover doesnt own art or slugterra>

thank you burpy (even tho i didnt ask)

STAY FANTABULOUS Riders

Don't forget to comment,follow, request and vote!

Meifwalover says PEACE OUT^_^ <3