Meeting Lia

You are watching one of sssniperwolf's videos when you say to yourself "she is so beautiful, too bad I have no chance with her, she is a popular You-Tuber, i am just a normal person". You are so  dissapointed and turn off your laptop and go to sleep.
(2 months later)
You get a call from your mom she said" (your name) I am very sorry you dad unfortunately has died, please come to Arizona so that he can be buried in peace" you suddenly hang up, you couldn't believe what your mom had just said, you started crying and went to bed. 

  (1 week later)

After your dad's funeral services it was finally time for you to get home, you pack up your stuff, turn on your (your car) and you get ready for a long road trip from Arizona to Miami, Florida. As you were driving through the Phoenix area you notice that someone needed help with their car, you pull over and you notice a red corvette stingray, then a beautiful girl gets out of the car she was wearing short shorts and an overwatch shirt. You stare at her for a couple of seconds then you notice "That is SSSniperwolf!!" Lia calls you over and asks you "what is your name" you very nervously tell her (your name). "That is a beautiful name, my name is Lia, can you please help. My car stopped working for some stupid reason, do you know who can fix it" "I'll see what I can do" you said nervously. You open the engines lid, as you look around Lia bends over on the car, you can't help yourself and with the corner of your eyes you look at her breasts. You can her body, admiring all her curves, looking down from her breasts, to her vagina and finally looking at her thick thighs. You quickly turn around and get back to inspectioning her car. You notice that one part of the engine was completely broken, you stand up and look at her. "Sorry Lia but, a piece of your engine is broken" you said, she looks down for a second "Oh well, I guess I should call a tow truck to pick up my car, then I'll call an uber to take me home"  You quickly try to think of a way to keep hanging out with Lia. "Maybe I could give you a ride home, so that you don't have to waste your money on a uber" you said. "If that's ok with you (your name), but I'm a little thirsty maybe we should get a tea or something" Lia said. Lia got inside your car, you drove while conversating with Lia making her laugh several times. You and Lia spent 45 minutes at the tea shop, drinking your tea and conversating, you and Lia quickly became friends and exchanged phone numbers. After leaving the tea shop you took Lia home. "I guess this is goodbye" Lia said. I'll come visit later, now it's time for me to go back to Florida" you said. You gave Lia a hug, feeling her breasts in your chest, you got inside your car and drove off happy because you had meet your favorite You-Tuber.