The Visit

You and Lia texted every single day, you soon became her best friend, but you wanted to be more, you wanted to take it to the next level. That day you decided to call Lia, she quickly answered the phone. "Hey, what's up" Lia said, "My vacation starts next week, maybe I should go visit if that's ok with you" you said. "That sounds like a great idea!" Lia said, " Well I'm going to buy my plane ticket and reserve my hotel" you said. "No (your name) don't reserve an hotel, come stay at my house I have a guest room" you think about it for a second, you couldn't believe that you were going to stay at your favorite You-Tubers house. You say that you would love to stay at her house, and then y'all both hang up.

(2 days later)
After the long flight you were waiting for Lia at the airport, then you finally see her, she was wearing a low neck t-shirt that showed her breasts and bellybutton. You also notice her shorts which show Lia's curves and vagina, you imagined the stuff you could do with her in bed. Lia comes up to you and you give her a hug, you feel her large breasts on your chest. "How are you doing" you ask, "I'm doing really great, my You-Tube channel has reached 10 million subscribers (Lia does not know yet, that you were a fan before you meet her) "That's great" you reply. "Well let's get In my car now, I got a home cooked meal ready for you" Lia said. You and Lia get in her car, she takes you home and shows you the restroom and your room. "This is a very nice home", "Thanks" Lia replied. Lia goes to the kitchen to prepare the food, you notice her shorts and her enormous ass. Lia prepares the food and sets it on the table, you both sit down, eat and talk. It was now 1 am, you were trying to sleep, but Lia was recording videos and playing games.

(2 Hours Later)

It was now 3 am, Lia had gone asleep already, but you could not sleep, you kept hearing weird sounds coming from upstairs. You got out off your bed and quietly went upstairs. You opened the first door, it was Lia's studio, were she recorded her videos and played games. Then you went to the next room, there you saw the most beautiful girl you have ever seem. Lia was sleeping, she was wearing a very short night gown, then you looked down and saw Lia's red panties. You quietly got closer to her, once you reach the end of her bed you stare at her, you couldn't believe how beautiful Lia was. You touch Lia's lips, moving down slowly, you gently squeeze her breasts, then you move down massaging her vagina. You get closer licking her clit, Lia only had slight movements while you were licking her vagina. You lift up Lia's night gown, exposing her beautiful breasts, you lick her nipples enjoying every second of it. You were enjoying the moment, but you were too tired, you fell asleep without even noticing.

(5 Hours Later

"Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen" you suddenly hear this Avenged Sevenfold song play (Lia's favorite ban) , you start panicking and quickly run out before Lia woke up. Lia wakes up and turns off her alarm then she notices her exposed breasts. "Wow, how did this happen, maybe i had a very goodnight sleep." After running away from Lia's room, you went into the restroom and washed your face, but you couldn't look at yourself you were too ashamed. "I just basically sexually assaulted Lia, i just molested her, im a fucking perverted piece of shit!!!" you said to yourself. You went back to your room and cried, you couldn't believe what just had happened.