Second Chance?

After a very long night, you woke up very tired. The malicious thoughts from last night were still fresh on your mind. Most importantly Lia was still on your mind, you still loved her even though she had cheated on you. Breakfast was free at the hotel you were staying, so you decided to go downstairs and grab yourself breakfast. After breakfast you went into your room, grabbed your keys and drove off to Lia's house. After a 15 minute drive, you finally arrived to Lia's house, instead of fighting with her, you decided you were going to apologize and hope for a second chance. You clicked on the door bell twice, then you patiently waited for Lia to open the door. Suddenly, you heard loud footsteps coming towards the door, then the door opened and you saw Lia in front of you. You stared at her for a couple of seconds in disbelief, the last time you had saw her, you killed a guy. After a very awkward 7 seconds you quietly talked to Lia, "Can I come in?, you asked. Lia thought about then she said"yes of course." You went inside her house, you noticed that it was quite messy, but smelled very good.

You sat down in her couch, in the same spot the guy had been sitting at, "Would you like a cup of water (your name", Lia asked, "No come sit down" you responded, even though you were very thirsty. Lia walked towards you and sat down, "I'm sorry Lia for threating you very badly and calling you names, if you don't want to forgive me I completely undeestand". Lia stared at you, then she smiled, she stood up sat on top of you and started kissing you. There was too much temptation, you kissed her too, you both kissed each other very passionately, then Lia stood up and sat besides you. "Can I talk?", Lia asked, you nooded allowing her to speak. "The reason i have been meeting with my ex is because his father is a business man, his father is going to help me launch my own fashion company", Lia said, "Wow, that's amazing, I'm sorry I behaved like a jealous school boy, hopefully you can give me a second chance?", you responded. Lia stood up and gave you a kiss, "Does this answer your question", you both smiled and started kissing again.

(The Next Morning)

You felt you phone vibrate on the floor, it was a notification from FOX NEWS, "Famous businessmen Jacob Hill has reported his son, Daniel Hill, MISSING", the notification stated. Immediately after reading the notification, anxiety took over you, you then stood up and saw Lia, suddenly all of the anxiety had gone away. Lia made you sleep on the floor after you tried to engage in sexual intercourse last night, she didn't allow you to sleep in the guest room because she wanted to tease you. Teasing you made Lia very horny, but she knew it made you even more horny, she wanted to see how much you could last without sex. You silently walked up to her bed quietly and slid you hand inside her panties, feeling her recently shaved pubic hair, but before you could reach her vagina Lia slapped your hand. "Not today sweetheart", Lia said, she stood up and purposely bend over in front of you and grabbed her flip flops. You followed her downstairs looking at her ass while she walked around the house in panties. Lia smiled at you, then laughed, "Stop looking at my ass, your literally drooling, help me make breakfast". You immediately turned red, instead of standing around and looking like a fool, you helped Lia with breakfast.