Suspicions

After Lia and her mom had left, you decided to take a shower. As soon as Lia came back, you were going to take her on a date and eat at a local fancy restaurant.

(3:30 P.M.)
You heard the door open, Lia immediately went up the stairs to find you. You were in the restroom getting ready for the date, as soon as you heard Lia pass by, you opened the door. "Hey Lia", "Hey (your name) we almost got caught by my mom, sorry I had to leave without notifying you", Lia responded. "That's fine Lia, I've reserved a table at this local restaurant, we should go eat there, consider this our first official date", "Wow (your name), I'll be ready in about an hour".

(4:45 P.M.)
You were sitting on the couch watching a soccer game then suddenly Lia was walking down the stairs. Lia was wearing a white top and a black skirt (Look at picture above). "You're so beautiful Lia", Lia laughed "Thanks", Lia responded. You and Lia got inside your car and you drove off towards the restaurant. You and Lia were conversating while going to the restaurant.
After a 10 minute drive you and Lia were at the restaurant, you ordered the food and then sat there waiting for the food. Lia was sitting in front of you at a two person dinner table. "Can you take a picture for my Instagram", Lia asked, "Of course I'll take the picture Lia", Lia posed and you took the picture. After waiting for the food for about 15 minutes, the food finally came and you and Lia began eating. Lia was a very fast eater, in the other hand you were a very slow eater, who enjoyed every single bite. After y'all finished your food, you and Lia ordered dessert.

(7:30)
You and Lia were finally heading home after spending hours in the restaurant eating and conversating. After arriving home, you and Lia were exhausted and decided to lay down in bed together. Lia cuddled with you, and you both fell asleep instantly.

(The Next Morning)
After a very long night sleep you finally woke up, but Lia was not there. You got up from the bed, put on your clothes and went downstairs to search for Lia. There was breakfast at the table, but you didn't know if it was for you or for Lia. Then you heard Lia talking inside the restroom, "Who could she be talking to?", you wondered. "Could she be talking to her mom, family member, friend or another guy", you asked yourself while waiting for Lia to come out. Five minutes later Lia stopped talking and then she came out, she had done her make up and was wearing a short white dress. "Who were you talking to Lia?", "A friend I'm going to her house right now", Lia responded. "Why are you so secretive though", "I..I...I didn't want to wake you up, you were sleeping so good", Lia responded. You gave Lia a death stare, you know she was hiding something, but you didn't know exactly what it was. "Well, ill see you later (your name), Lia said, you gave Lia a kiss then she left. As soon as Lia was out of sight, you got inside your car and decided to follow Lia. The suspicion and tension was building inside of you, Lia was lying to you and you were determined to figure out the real location she was going to. Very slowly, but steadily, you followed Lia, making sure she didn't see you following her. Lia finally came  to a stop at a local coffee shop, you parked your car at the back and watched Lia go inside the shop.