Heartbroken

After closing the door, you threw your stuff into the car and drove off. It was 10 pm, so instead of driving back home to Florida, you decided to stay at a hotel. As soon as you went into the hotel, you realized what you had done, you had broken up with Lia, the girl you always wished you could be with. You watched her videos everyday, hoping to have a chance with her and you finally did, but you had just left her crying in her house. After a while of sitting in your couch and thinking about Lia, you decided to go back to her house. You grabbed your keys and drove off towards Lia's house in your car. As soon as you arrived to Lia's house, you knocked on the door. No one answered so you decided to use Lia's extra key, which was under a rock, you grabbed the key and unlocked the door. Lia was sitting on the couch with the same guy that was at the restaurant, you looked at both of them in misbelief. They both seemed asleep, you grabbed a kitchen knife and approached the man, you stared at him, considering wheathe you should spare his life, or kill him instantly. For around two minutes you stared at the guy, then you made your move, gliding the knife from the left to the right of his neck. After gliding the knife through his neck, you immediately realized what you did, panic filled inside of you. For a moment you could not move a muscle, you stared at the guy and thought, "Is this what love is supposed to be? ,Was Lia really worth it?, Is going to jail for the rest of my life worth it?, What I'm I going to do now?, Should I try to hide the body?, Should I turn myself into the police?, Should I kill Lia too?, Should I kill myself?". After questioning yourself, you decided to hide the body and hope that no one would ever notice his absence. You grabbed the guy and placed him in your car's backseat, you drove off searching for a place to hide the body. Additionally, you took the knife with you to dispose any kind of evidence. After driving for two hours you finally found a good spot to hide the body, you were at a forest with a river going through. After thinking for five minutes, you decided to dig a hole in the river and bury the body inside. You digged a big hole, which took you 1 hour to dig, you grabbed the body and went inside the river. You slowly drowned the body into the hole, then you released the body quickly and placed a rock on top. You started filling up the hole again with dirt quickly, then you placed the knife in the river, hoping no one would ever find it. It was now night, you drove back, questioning if you should go to Lia's house or your hotel. You decided to go back to your hotel and go to Lia's house in the morning.