True Love

(Mature Content Ahead)
After a long flight, you and Lia entered her house. You and Lia placed down your stuff, you carried Lia, grabbing her by the ass. While carrying Lia she was kissing you passionately, you placed Lia on her bed and you took off your shirt. You leaned on her and kissed her. You unzipped Lia's pants reveling her blue thong, you proceeded to remove your pants and underware. Lia sat on her bed and took off her shirt and bra. Then she raised her legs and removed her thong, her beatiful naked body was now in front of you. You kissed Lia and then proceeded to grabbing her breasts and kissing her nipples. You grab Lia's legs and pull her closer to the edge of the bed. You spread her legs and slowly insert your penis into her vagina, you thrust harder, making Lia moan. You turn Lia around and penetrate her from the back, generating loud slapping noices. You thrust harder, making her ass red due to the hard penetration. You stop for a second and lay down on her bed, she gets on top of you and you begin penetrating her in cowgirl position. Lia's breasts jiggle as she goes up and down your penis, she moans louder and louder in pleasure. While, she goes up and down, you grab her breasts, squeezing them gently. Lia lays down on her bed, you lay down behind her and you insert your penis into her vagina. While you were penetrating her, she looks at you then she kissed you passionately. You grab her breasts again, then you massage her clit while still penetrating her. Lia moans as you penetrate her faster and faster, then you feel a sudden rush inside you, you pullout and finish on her naked body. You and Lia are both tired, you stare at her beautiful naked body while she stares at you. You grab Lia by the waist and you both fall asleep in her bed.

(In The Morning)
You wake up, and see Lia's beautiful naked body, she was still sleeping after the long night you both had. You grab your phone and look at the time, it was 1 P.M. already, you decided to wake up Lia by slapping her in the ass. After Lia felt the slap she immediately woke up, she looked at you and then smiled. You guys did not clean up after sex, you decided to shower with Lia. Lia went in first, then you followed, you instantly gained an erection, by looking at her breasts and ass. You came from behind and grabbed Lia by the waist. Lia bend over, rubbing her ass on your penis, you slowly insert your penis into her vagina and begin penetrating Lia from behind. You penetrated her really hard, she moaned very loudly. You turned Lia around, squeezed her breasts, licked her nipples and then you carried her and insert your penis into her vagina again. You grabbed Lia by the ass and you moved her up and down your penis, while Lia kissed you passionately. You processed to squeezing her beautiful round and perfect breasts. You moved your hands around her ass, for 2 years you wished for this moment and it was finally happening. You moved your index finger from the top to the bottom of her ass  crack and then inserted your finger into her vagina while still penetrating Lia. Lia moaned very loudly, she was full of pleasure. You moved Lia up and down harder generating loud slapping noises, you saw her ass jiggle and you could feel your hard, erect penis inside her wet vagina. As the water poured down on your face while penetrating Lia, your hands got tired of carrying Lia. You put Lia down, she got on her knees, grabbed your erect penis and started stroking it. Lia inserted your penis into her mouth, she was giving you a blowjob, Lia sucked and sucked on your penis. Then you suddenly felt a weird feeling, you were about to cum, but it was too late you could not give Lia a warning and you cummed all over her face. "Im sorry Lia" you said, "It's okay (your name) I enjoyed every second" she winked at you and bit her lips in a provocative way. You suddenly figure out what she wanted, you carried her and grabbed her by the ass, you carried Lia to her bed and then you spread her legs. You gently massaged her vagina and then processed to licking her vagina, Lia moved around her bed and moaned of pleasure. Then she started moaning harder, she grabbed on the bed and then cummed. Lia laid on her bed, breathing heavily, "That was the best night and morning of my life (your name)", you smiled and she smiled back.