Friendzoned?

(2 A.M.)
You were extremely drunk, after crying for 45 minutes in the restroom you were kicked out of the restaurant. You had gone to a local bar and drank lots of beer, you were know at the hotel, you went in and saw Lia sleeping on the bed. Lia didn't take off her dress, it seemed like Lia just went straight to bed, it was very awkward sleeping in the same room with Lia because she had just rejected you. You stared at her and started crying again, you got a blanket and slept inside the closet that night.

(10 A.M.)

You very slowly opened your eyes, for a split second you forget were you were, but you painfully remembered that you were in St. Lucia and that you had been friend zoned by Lia. Very slowly, you opened the closet, you looked around to see if you could see Lia, but you didn't see her. You slowly came out of the closet, then you noticed that someone was using the restroom, suddenly the restroom's door started opening, you quickly crawled under the bed. Lia walked out of the restroom, she was wearing jeans and a white shirt. "Where could (your name) be?"she asked herself. You slowly crawl out of the bed, Lia immediately sees you, Lia stared at you, this made you very uncomfortable and akward. "Ummmmm", " You don't have to say anything, im sorry for what I did at the restaurant, it was totally innapropiate", you said. Lia smiled and grabbed your hand, "Friends?", she asked, "of course", you responded.

(2 P.M.)
You and Lia decided to go to the beach, she was wearing a blue bikini, you could see her beautiful large breasts and vuluptous ass. Lia decided to go to the water, you decided to go to, you and Lia had a lot of fun. "Why doesn't Lia want to be my girlfriend, I'm not ugly, I'm funny, maybe she just likes me as a friend". Your smile turned upsidedown, you saw Lia playing in the water like a child, you got friendzoned by Lia, you were extremely dissapointed. Back at the hotel, you and Lia went to the hotel's restaurant and ordered the food. It was extremely akward, sitting at a dinner table again, you decided to go to the restroom, instead of waiting for the food with Lia. You washed your face and brushed your hair, when you were walking back to the table you saw Lia smiling, while texting. You wondered,"who could it be?", "is Lia talking to another guy". You sat down at the table and asked her, "who are you texting", she looked around nervously, " it doesn't matter (your name).

(8 P.M.)
It was finally time to go back to the U.S., you and Lia sat at your airplane seats. The plane took off and then Lia turned around and said, "(your name I love you). "Really?", you responded, " Of course, I'll love to be your girlfriend". Lia got closer to you, and you kissed Lia passionately.