Meeting Lia s Family

After preparing for the dinner, you went upstairs and took a quick shower, you knew Lia was going to arrive at any moment now. As soon as you finished showering, you heard the doorbell, you opened it and it was Lia, but she was accompanied by her mom, sister and brother. Even though, you and Lia had been dating for months, you hadent meet Lia' s family. You introduced your self with her mom, brother and sister, then you served the dinner.

(2 Hours Later)
Lia s Family was leaving after a successful dinner, you went upstairs because Lia had been waiting for you. As soon as you opened the door you saw Lia on the bed, showing off her vuloptous ass. You stared at her ass, for months, you hadent had a sexual interaction with Lia, but you were about to have another one. After a couple of seconds, she started twerking and her ass jiggled around, this made you gain and instant erection, so you proceeded to move closer to Lia. You grabbed Lia by the waist and moved your hands towards her neck. You got on the bed, placing your crotch on her ass, then you unzipped Lia s dress, revealing her back and a red bra. (Still behind Lia), you uncliped her bra, exposing her perfect breasts, you grabbed them, feeling their softness and Lia s hard nipples. After a couple of minutes, you finished unzipping Lia s dress, revealing her matching red thong. You grabbed her thong and removed it, while touching every centimeter of Lia s ass. After a lot of wait, you grabbed your dick, but as soon as you were going to penetrate her vagina Lia said"I haven't taken my birth control, maybe penetrating my vagina is not a smart idea". Suddenly Lia started twerking again, the she spread her ass hole. You forcibly inserted your hard rock dick into Lia s ass. You thruster and thrusted, making loud noices, then you lifted Lia up, now you were moving Lia up and down your dick. Lia s ass hole was very tight, that you were about to cum, Lia got and her knees and started sucking your penis. After one minute you ejaculated inside Lia s mouth and she swallowed all the cum. You placed Lia on the bed and spread her legs, you massaged Lia s clit, making Lia cum. After a fun night you and Lia layed on the bed completely naked holding hands. You got closer to Lia and started kissing her breasts, after 10 minutes you and Lia fell asleep.

(Next Morning)

You woke up before Lia, so you stood up and went to make breakfast. After 20 minutes Lia woke up to the smell of a freshly cooked breakfast, she didn't have any clothes on so she put on your shirt and went downstairs. Lia came from behind and kissed you, then she sat down and waited for her breakfast, you could see her vagina because she only had your shirt on. You served Lia and sat down to eat breakfast with her, "I'm sorry we can't have "fun" very often because of my busy schedule, but hopefully last night was good", said Lia. "Last night was amazing" you winked at her and continued eating breakfast. "Are you free to day Lia", "Yep, I'm just uploading a pre recorded video from yesturday, you wanna go somewhere?" Lia inquired. "The fair is open now, should we go today?", "That sounds amazing I'll just get ready and then we'll go" Lia replied. You nodded and continued eating breakfast.