Betrayal

As Lia was ordering her drink, you walked into the shop very quickly and immediately went into the restroom. You waited inside for around 10 minutes and came out when people started knocking at the door. When you came out, you waited in the small hallway where the restroom was located. You peaked into the other side of the shop and spotted Lia at a table with another guy. You were furious and walked towards Lia's, "So this is why you were up so early, to see this guy!!!". Lia stood up quicky, "I can....I can explain (your name), it's not what it seems like", you completely ignored Lia and punched the other man in the face. "Please stop (your name)!", Lia impleaded. Once again you ignored Lia, the other man stood up and was ready to fight, you grabbed him and slammed him into the table, breaking the table. He stood up and ran towards you like a furious bull, he slammed his fist into your stomach. As you grabbed your stomach trying to deal with the pain, he punched you in the face and you fell down to the floor. You could hear in the background all the people in the store calling 911. The man grabbed a chair, but before he could slam it into your face, you kicked him in the nuts. The man fell down grabbing his nuts, you grabbed the chair and slammed it into his head. You stood there feeling accomplished, then you blacked out, that's the last thing you saw at the coffee shop.

(2 Hours Later)

You opened your eyes very slowly, there were bright lights shining on your face. Suddenly you hear a door open, "How are you doing Mr. ( your last name", a comforting voice said. "Who are you, where am i?"you said, "I'm your doctor and you're at a hospital sir", the doctor responded. Then suddenly you remembered what happened, "Where is Lia" you asked. "Is Lia that young lady who came with you", "yes" you responded immediately. "She's outside waiting in the waiting room" the doctor said, "can she come in?", " Yea that's fine", the doctor responded. You waited for 2 minutes, then you finally heard the door open, you couldn't see who it was because you could barely open your eyes. Then the door closed, but you weren't alone you could feel the presence of somebody else. "Hey (your name), how are you doing?", Lia said. You were still mad at Lia for meeting up with another guy, so you decided not to respond to her. "Please don't be mad I can explain everything!", Lia said. Once again, you  decided to ignore Lia, "Please (your name) stop ignoring me!", Lia insisted. "Stop meeting up with other guys, then I'll talk to you slut!, you said. Lia started crying, you felt bad for a second, then you felt that she got what she deserved.

(3 Hours Later)

After a long 5 hours at the hospital, you were finally allowed to go home. You were sitting in Lia's car backseat, you didn't want to sit next to Lia anymore. As soon as you arrived at Lia's home you went to her room and grabbed your stuff, you were ready to leave. Lia rushed up the stairs quickly trying to catch up to you, "please (your name) don't leave, he was just my ex boyfriend, no big deal." "I don't care you slut, you still went to see another guy, you were trying to hide it from me!", you said furiously. You rushed down the stairs with your stuff, "Please don't leave", Lia insisted. You closed the door and Lia collapsed and began crying.