Life With Lia

After spending a whole month with Lia, it was time for you to go home. "Please don't leave", Lia insisted, "Sorry but, I have to work and I don't want to get fired. "You don't love me (your name), Lia looked at you deeply into your eyes, "Please (your name), stay here and live with me". You stood there thinking about it, you loved Lia too much and you didn't want to loose her. "Please?" Lia insisted, (What if I can't find a job?, should I risk everything just because I want to be with Lia?) you thought to yourself. "I'll stay Lia, but I'm going back to Florida first, I have to get my stuff", Lia jumped excitedly she grabbed your face and kissed you.

(3 days later)
Like had been texting you like a psychopath, she wanted you with her, by her side. You were driving from Florida back to Arizona, you stopped at a gasoline station in Texas. There you thought "Why did Lia reject me the first time I asked her out?, why did she change her decision?". You thought about this throughout your long trip, you had decided that you were going to ask Lia about it. As you approached Lia's house, you saw where you and Lia met, then you called Lia to inform her that you were almost at her house. After a long trip you finally made it to Lia's house, you were exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep. You grabbed your suitcases and knocked on the door, Lia immediately opened the door and kissed you. "Finally you are here!!", she leaned over and kissed you again. Lia grabbed your suitcases and took them in for you, "You look very beautiful today, like always", you said, Lia smiled and kissed you passionately. Lia pushed you into her couch and sat on top of your crotch, and leaned over to kiss you. As you were kissing Lia, you ran your hand in her back and then into her pants. Lia (still sitting in your crotch) unzipped your pants, exposing your erect penis, Lia stood up and removed her pants. Lia sat on your legs and started stroking your penis, she then proceeded to sucking your penis, generating loud notices as she sucked. Lia grabbed your penis, moved her thong to the side and inserted your penis into her vagina. Lia rode your penis until suddenly she heard the doorbell ring. You and Lia stood up immediately, Lia dressed quickly and you ran up stairs quickly. "Hey mom", Lia said as she opened the door, "How's suitcases, and why is your hair messy?", Lia's mom said. Before Lia could respond she interrupted and asked, "Why are you clothes messed up?, Who's with you Lia?", "Um............ a friend is staying here mom", Lia said. "Is this "friend" a guy?, Lia's mom asked, "um..........um............. yea mom, he is a guy", Lia responded.
"Hopefully you were not doing, what I think you were doing with this guy!", Lia's mom said, "Don't worry mom, I wouldn't do that", Lia said nervously. You heard Lia and her mom talking for 10 minutes, then they both left together.
(More Coming Soon, comment any suggestions!)