Taking it to the Next Level?

You had spent a week know in Lia's house, and it had been the best time of your life, you and Lia had gone to the amusement park, water park, hiking, the movies, shopping and to the park. It was Wednesday and you were ready to give Lia a big surprise, you had booked a room for you and LIa at  the Coconut Bay Beach Resort in St. Lucia. As soon as Lia finished recording her video you went up to her room. "So, how did the recording go", "It went very well, i just have to edit now then i'll upload it to my channel" Lia said. "Don't you get stressed with all of this work" you asked, "I love what i do (your name), but sometimes I wish I could take a break" Lia responded. You show her the reservation ticket, then she very excitingly jumps and gives you a hug. "Wow, (your name) this is the best thing someone has ever done for me!!", Lia gives you a kiss on the cheek, you immediately blush. It was now Thursday, you and Lia had packed all of your stuff on Wednesday and you guys were ready to go to St. Lucia.

(At St. Lucia)

After a long flight, you both went up to the room and ordered food. You both sat down at the couch, eating while watching TV, then you suddenly felt Lia coming closer. You could not believe it, Lia leaned on you she was cuddling with you, you loved Lia but you did not know if she loved you. Then you remembered that you had reserved a dinner table at the hotels restaurant, you decided that you were going to ask Lia to be your girlfriend there.

(9 P.M.)

You were ready to go to dinner, but you were waiting for Lia, you stepped out of the room to allow Lia to get ready comfortably. After just sitting around in the lobby, you turned around and saw Lia, wearing a beautiful red short dress, that showed her large breasts. Lia's highlight was on point and she was wearing red lipstick and red gloves. You could not believe how beautiful she was, and you were even more happy because you were going to ask her to be your girlfriend. "Wow Lia, you're so beatiful" "Thanks (your name)" Lia responded. You and Lia went to the restaurant, sat at your reserved table and ordered your food. You and Lia sat at the table eating and conversating, you and Lia were so comfortable talking, you believed she loved you. You knew you loved her, but you were not sure if she loved you, you definitely knew that she liked you as a friend, but not as a person that she would spent the rest of her life with. Your heart was beating faster than ever, you swallowed your saliva, it was time for the best moment of your life. "Lia, I have to tell you something very important" you said nervously, Lia looked surprised for a moment and then looked at you directly in the eyes. "Yea, what's the matter ( your name)?,"I've been a fan of your channel, even though I didn't tell you and I've had a crush on you for the longest time, then I meet you, it was the best day of my life, we've been friends for a very long time I think it's time to take it to the next level". "Lia, will you be my girlfriend?". Lia looked at you and then smiled, but the smile soon turned into a frown, she stood up threw her making at you and slapped you in the face. Everyone in the restaurant looked over, after Lia slapped you she left very furiously. You touched your cheek, it was hot and you knew it was probaly red because of Lia's slap. You were in misbelief, you sat at the table just staring at the door. You decided to get up and go to the restroom, you went inside the stall and started crying.