My Bloody Field Trip

I was already in the bus for the field trip.All day in school they talked about it now were in it! I keep listening to my music on the bus there...Yuno chai headed straight toward my seat to sit next to me.I freaked out. I fixed my hair. She sat next to me...I heard a few whispers saying ''OH MY GOD!Taro is SO hot!She is so lucky!'' I saw Yuno glare at them as if she was saying to them '' HE'S MINE! -hiss- ''I plugged in my ear buds and turned on my music.

TARO'S  MUSIC PLAYLIST: (I love these songs too good choice taro...I think I'm half emo...)

I continued listening to my music. We stopped at a gas station to take a bathroom brake. I went to use the bathroom but I left my phone! God dang it PHONE! UGHH! I wish it could follow me.I saw Yuno Search through it and add her number. I rolled my eyes and blushed. But as soon as I got back...There was blood on the windows spelled '' I LOVE YOU TARO! BE MY BACK TO SCHOOL DANCE DATE PLEASE?! -From:Yuno C. '' I freaked out. Could this be Yuno! I ran inside and saw her with piles of dead bodies around her and she was dressed ina  gown. She ran towards me...but it felt like every step she took she got farther. Thats when- ~HONK HONK~ I FELL ASLEEP! IT WAS....A dream? Oh! That makes sense. But now this wasn't a dream. She actually asked me out. I obviously said yes!But it didn't want it to be obvious so i said ''Sure!'' And smiled.

Some more of his and my music:

I know this was short But the next one will be long i promise! :D 

also pls go follow:

duhitsqueenmia kimbeyou Ms_Latiya and 

-