Home Work

It was a Tuesday,4:00. I packed my stuff up to get ready to head home. That's when  Mei reached to grab my hand. She said '' Eh, this is kind of embarrassing....but, I lost my homework book..Can you message me the homework page? '' I replied '' Yes, sure! '' She said ''Thank you so much! '' I  went to the bus room. Jackson was on my bus. I completely forgot about him. He went on the bus. We sat across from each other. Our faces as red as tomatoes. Everybody stared at us. Then, Jackson grabbed my hand. We walked outside. He said '' Look, we need to talk. '' I said '' No, your texts explained enough.'' A tear ran down my face. He said '' I didn't leave you for another girl! '' That's when a blonde girl with a short skirt and a tank top ran up to Jackson. Her hair flowing softly in the wind. She had freckles and a very beautiful face with makeup on. She said '' Hmm, who is this ugly, ratchet elf...?'' I froze. Jackson's face turned pale. '' Um, babe this is my....ex...'' She said ''Oh, nice to meet you I guess. I'm Hope.'' I didn't answer. I heard her mumble into Jackson's ear '' Is this really your ex? She's weird. '' He froze there. Another tear ran down my face. His hair flowed in the wind.  My hair did the same. My brown hair and high lights tickled my face. She said ''We'd better go....Let's go babe.'' But, he didn't move. Hope said '' Aw, looks like she's crying!'' I got angry. That's when I screamed,'' YOU REPLACED ME! WITH A WRETCHED GIRL! I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU! But I WILL NO LONGER WASTE MY TEARS ON SUCH AN UGLY,LAIR!'' Hope glared at me and said '' You stupid elf! '' I was sick and tired of everything he put me through. I jabbed her in the face. She started bleeding. Jackson yelled '' what's wrong with you?! ''I punched him in the stomach and walked away.'' Hope yelled and ran towards me '' YOU CRAZY WITCH!''I still walked. She was an foot away from me. I ducked and she went straight over me. She fell. I went over to her and kicked her in the stomach. That's when I heard '' ADRIANNA?!!?!?'' I looked over. I saw my parents. They ran towards me. They said '' Don't do that- without us...'' I was surprised. After that, they told me their WHOLE story.

I finally got what they meant.  After that, Adrien got home. He announced that he got a girlfriend. I sighed. I sent Mei the homework (our texts):

Mei : Hey can you send me the hw?

Adrianna: Yeah sure!

Adrianna: 

I ended up telling Mei the whole Jackson story

I ended up telling Mei the whole Jackson story. She said this exactly :

Tomorrow, I'm going to kick him in his poke-balls!

I laughed and said , '' I can't wait for tomorrow then!'' We both laughed.