The transformation to a ninja+ Meeting my partner

Now with these powers, I can overcome anything that come in my way. But, what if somebody has powers,too? And I can't defeat them. I must rely on my strength,stealth, and stamina. I was ready to over come... the transformation to a ninja. 

Everyday I wore something like this:

I practiced day to night

I practiced day to night. Sunday to Saturday . Bright to Dark. I soon was able to punch a wall of bricks without breaking a sweat or concentration. Later, I heard pebbles being thrown at my window. I saw a girl in the distance with a red costume on and pebbles of rocks in her hands. She randomly flew up. I opened the window. She entered my room. She was wearing a red mask. She said her name was Red. She said it with a deep tone which made it sound even cooler. She talked with me and said ''I noticed you have powers. I was on MU (Miraculous University) applying to go there when at the end it said-'' She didn't finish because I interrupted and said ,'' Pick Your Crime Fighting Partner.'' She said '' How'd you know?'' I pointed to my laptop.

Laptop:

She said

She said...'' Wait, then Who are you? Are you even a hero?!''

I sat their and said... ''I'm Mystical Pianist.''

I transformed. I yelled:

MIRACULOUS MYSTICAL PIANIST!

~~ Transform Sequence ~~

-Back Round Music:- ( driver - the eye of the truth -my favorite song )

She saw me transform. She said'' Welp, I guess since you exposed your secret...It's time to spill mine.''

She yelled '' MIRACULOUS OUT! ''

She transformed into a girl with dark brown straight hair. With a blue top and long jeans with a pink wrist-watch and black shoes. I said, '' The names Adrianna.'' She said'' I'm Kimberly.''

I de-transformed. She helped me pack. I told my mom I was heading off to college. We flew all the way to the dorms.