School

Today in school, we had another lock down. I got tired of these. Yuno doesn't know how to dispose a body properly. I bet nobody even knows I kill! I have to text her and tell her to meet up so I can properly train her. 

Taro: We are In a lock down again.. Did they find your body again?

Yuno: I think so.. I'm so sorry.

Taro: You need to learn how to dispose a body properly.

Yuno: I know.. Can you help me..?

Taro: Sure :)

Yuno: Okay. After school right?

Taro: Yeah.

 Interruptibility the teacher said '' HEY! TARO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THAT PHONE?! GIVE ME IT!NOW!'' I screamed back at her '' NO! IT'S MY STUFF! YOU SHOULDN'T TOUCH IT WITH YOUR CRUSTY OLD HANDS!'' All the kids in the class laughed and said ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! '' The teacher yelled back at them '' BE QUIET! Taro give me the PHONE! Or the principals office you go!''  She ended up snatching my phone and reading it aloud to the whole class. She screamed it out and now the whole class knew Yuno and My secret. I ran to my bag and grabs a knife. I slashed all the kids necks including the teachers. I grabbed my phone and cleaned my knife. I called the police up to the class room and said ''THE GUY CAME  IN HERE AND SLASHED ALL THEIR NECKS! I WAS HIDING SO I COULDN'T GET FOUND AND DIDN'T SEE HIS/HER FACE''.They said ''Okay. Please stay calm and stay with us.'' I agreed and stayed with them.

I ran up to Yuno when I saw her. I taught her my ways of killing. We clearly would run this school year. She brought all her dead bodies. Kokona , Osana, Every girl who liked me were dead! Which really didn't bother me. Yuno was the one for me. Every guy that liked Yuno were dead! Except Taro. Every girl that liked Taro were dead,too! Except Yuno. Want to guess who killed the guys who liked Yuno and all the girls who liked Taro? Comment

Me and Yuno....we are killing maniacs.That's what we love about eachother.

That's what we love about eachother