becoming a full time parent

Taro and Yuno eventually dropped out of school. they joined  a martial arts group so they could fight and not just use weapons and protect there child. the nurse came again and checked the house.she liked it. she decided to allow them to own the kids. then the nurse left. the babies started to cry. but Yuno was busy and so was I. the cats ran over to the crying kids and jumped into their cribs. the kids started to pet the cats and play with them. the crying stopped soon after. they walked into the kids bed room. Yuno picked up Mari and I picked up Adrien. Marn and Adrianna followed us. we walked to the kitchen and sat them into their high chairs. the cats jumped onto the table to watch them. Then Yuno grabbed out some gerber oat meal (baby food) for break fast. Yuno cooked it so it would be warm.

 Yuno cooked it so it would be warm

we spoon-fed the babies. we watched them eat it. it was so cute. Yuno ran into a room and grabbed her phone and snapped some picture and posted them on snap chat.

 Yuno ran into a room and grabbed her phone and snapped some picture and posted them on snap chat

Boy are they cute! They fell asleep. That's when Marn and Adrianna jumped into their cribs. they knew exactly what was going to happen. Yuno lifted Up mari and I lifted up Adrien, we walked them to their cribs and set them down softly. we locked the door. (btw marn and adri's (short of adrianna)food and water and litter box are in the room connected to Mari and Adrien's room. But when Yuno posted them on snap chat her location was on. now a serial killer was coming but not just for Yuno and Taro...also for the kids. but boy did he know what was coming for him in return.