Back To School Dance!

It was the day of the dance and my eyes were like a camera taking pictures of Yuno's dress. She was dressed so pretty! Nobody even noticed her.(Is that a compliment of a insult ?😕)

YUNO AND I:

we danced a lot! they played a lot of our favorite songs but then

we danced a lot! they played a lot of our favorite songs but then...it got intense! to intense! she went out side randomly when she only told me that she was using the rest room. i followed her.

the walk was long. it felt as if she knew i was there but wanted to make me miserable.. i stared into distance to look what she might have been looking for. we stopped at a old parking lot that was empty. she unloaded the trash can looking for something.out she pulled a knife. i freaked out! DID SHE KNOW I WAS BEHIND HER!? she turned towards me hiding the knife.but her eyes...they weren't on me... not on my face..i turned around.nobody was there....but she saw something i didn't... i shivered and gave her and my hand.we walked toward a yard to burn it... i cant believe i fell for a yandere. but its worth the pain and struggle. I walked with her back to the dance and we danced the night away. while a lot jealous girls adored Yuno's dress. i saw a few girls with the expression on there face saying '' I want to be Yuno Chai.'' The dance ended and i walked Yuno home. She gave me a kiss on the check and we both blushed. She turned away and walked into her house. I watched her go in to be sure she was safe. i walked home alone that night. but somebody was following me....who was it...did they want something from me or was i paranoid..? now in waking up in a dark room...was i kidnapped?

( CLIFF HANGER )