Now For My Story

~11 YEARS LATER (the kids are now 11 and Yuno and Taro are 28...ya...i did the math :P)~

''MOM! IS BREAKFAST READY?!''I called out down stairs as me and my brother headed down the stairs. Mom yelled back ''Yup! pancakes..!!!'' Me and Adrien raced towards the kitchen. We sat down and ate. That's when -- BEEEP BEEEEP-- THE BUS WAS OUT SIDE!!Our neighbors yelled out''BYE MEI (my neighbor / bff ) have a GREAT day!!'' Adrien grabbed his bag and walked out.. he called out ''Love you Ma! Love you papa!'' Papa yelled back ''Love you too!''then he glared at me and said ''HURRY UP SLOW POKE YOUR LATE!'' i stuffed my mouth with pancakes. He chuckled at me.I grabbed my bag and hugged my mother and father. '' SEE YOU LATER!LOVE YOY'' My mom and dad said ''cya later!Make sure that when you get home you text us ASAP!Okay?'' I said ''okay! love you be safe!'' i ran out onto the bus. i sat down next to be friend, her name was Mei. Me and Mei were the best of friends. I listened to music with her. we arrived at school.. It was the first day so it was really weird because every boy was staring at me like it was a TV show when a boy liked a girl or anime or manga...(this is how:)

me and mei ended up in the same class with Adrien

me and mei ended up in the same class with Adrien. every girl was staring at him...it was really weird. i saw notes be passed at tables. thats when....the teacher grabbed it... she said it out loud and i felt really bad for them She read : ''Hey Jason- what do you want?-i like a girl named Adrianna....-Really Jackson? i like her bff mei!-whoa-ikr ( i know right) after school do you want to ask them out?-sure-.'' Me and Mei's faces turned completely red comparing that last year we liked them and they didn't like us.we looked back at them while they hid there faces in there jackets. the whole class laughed. they felt embarrassed. she trashed the paper and we continued on with the lesson.

After school Jackson and Jason walked up to us.. Our faces froze. They said ''Hey..we're pretty sure you know what we are going to ask from this morning....But,umm do you?''Mei said ''uhm....Sure!'' she nudged my arm. I said ''sure!''and blushed and smiled. I looked over to my left and there was snobby nosy little Adrien recording us. I yelled out '' Adrien!'' Mei looked over at him and so did Jackson and Jason. They both walked up to him. Adrien's face turned pale. They talked with him and deleted it. Jackson walked away with Jason. Jason took Mei's hand and Jackson took mine. We ended up walking to Jackson's house. We played games there and ate chips. We played with the cat. Thats when Jackson took me to a separate room. he said ''....So....Adri...I can call you that right?...'' I said ''Sure..!''then he continued '' I think this date is going well and i was wondering if we could take this to the next step and be in a relationship?'' I said ''As in boy friend and girl friend?'' He said ''Yes, if its okay with you?'' I said ''Sure!''our faces turned red. we walked out of the room holding hands. thats when Mei and Jason started yelling ''Jackanna! OOOHHH!! GOALS!!! #JACKANNA'' my face turned pale.. we split up our hands. Thats when Mei and jason said ''we're dating too btw...we heard you both'' me and jackson put our hands back together. That's when my phone blew up. i checked it.

 i checked it