School Bullies+New Life In A New House!

It was Monday.. Everbody hates mondays. Taro walked into the bathroom. There stood 4 tall males talking. Taro went into a stall..yet to here the conversation was about him! He went out of the stall. They started saying '' Taro Yamada...more like TARO YA MAMA! YOU CRY TO HER....DOn't you!!!?? Admit it!'' Taro looked at them with an angry face. Then Jay walked up to Taro and pushed him down. (Popular group:Leader-Jay , minions - Chase Benny ) 

TARO'S P.O.V.:

They pushed me down. I curled into a ball on the floor as they started to kick me punch me  then smack me hard and harder. They left the bath room....I was left there..bleeding...almost about to scream.I had to walk around school the rest of the day angry and bleeding and crying at the same time. I was going to go insane.

 I was going to go insane

Then, I walked into Yuno. She saw the blood. She grabbed me by the hand and yanked me toward the janitors closet.. We sat on boxes. She said ''What happened to you?!'' I turned away. Her face was filled with fear. I looked back at her. I said only 4 words....''The 8th grade bullies'' She knew exactly who they were. She had some...history..with them,too. She confronted them and said ''TARO IS MY BOY FRIEND! DON'T MESS THIS UP!'' Jay said '' Awhhh! Lil' sissy protecting her boy fwend'' She groaned and rolled her eyes.(btw jay is yuno's big brother and he also kills too) Jay:

(btw jay is yuno's big brother and he also kills too) Jay:

He teased her. She rolled her eyes again. Chase and Benny yet weren't teasing. I stood far away to avoid any fights again. I saw Benny with a bag and Chase with tape. I watched there steps i reached in my bag for a weapon. I looked up. Yuno had a bag around her head and chase was taping it closed. Jay laughed. Yuno passed out. I was scared I started crying inside. Then outside.Chase noticed me and ran toward me. Next thing i knew i was in a cold dark room with yelling and a faint scent of tears as if someone was crying their eye balls out.

I woke up. I heard yuno's voice screaming ''YOU CAN'T DO THIS MOM! I LOVE HIM!'' her mom yelled back '' WHO ARE YOU TO YELL AT ME?! I RAISED YOU UNDER MY ROOF! I FED YOU! I CARED FOR YOU! YOU NEVER CAME HOME! I HAD TO GET YOUR BROTHER TO KIDNAP YOU JUST TO GET YOU BACK!'' I was scared. Why was i taken? Yuno screamed back '' I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT! WHEN EVER I WANT WHERE EVER I WANT!'' Her mom yelled back ''OK DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT WHERE EVER YOU WANT! BUT YOU MUST DO IT OUT OF MY HOUSE! I'M DIS-OWNING YOU AND IM KICKING YOU OUT! YOUR SUCH A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY NAME!'' Her dad yelled at Yuno '' How sad of you Yuno! I THOUGHT YOU CAN DO BETTER!'' He smacked her with a belt. I heard Yuno's faint scream. I was done. I was triggered.