Chapter 1

Author's Corner :

Author : Ehh I did promise to myself that I will complete Dima first before I write another story. Pfft but this idea just won't stop bugging me so here I am.

Thor : Lady Author, do you have any pop-tarts?

Author : Thor honey, all I have left is pop-fart *dodging from the pop-tarts fans* Well without further ado, let me say my disclaimer

"Disclaimer : I don't own Thor or any Marvel characters from it. I also don't own any pictures or videos that I use in this story, it belongs to its rightful owner. Well, I only own the plot, OCs and the pop-fart lol."

Enjoy~

-Chapter 1 : The Luck of The Draw-

"Oi John Cena! It looks like you run out of the coffee. John Cena!", a male voice yelled from inside of an apartment.

"John Cena! (Y/N)! Geezz where is this girl?", the male asked to himself as he searched for the said person, (y/n). He stopped when he found her on the balcony, laying on her back as she gazing at the sky. He sighed as he walked to (y/n) and stopped near her.

"What are you doing (y/n)?", the male asked softly to the woman who laid comfortably on the floor of her apartment's balcony.

'Heh, my bae number 1 is too stupid to think how to chill. Bae number 2 is not far behind from the number 1. And don't start with bae number 3. But ehh bae number 3 at least love monopoly's game so he is kind of a cool kid. Bae number 4 is too pervert to go to 'a date'. Well, it will turn to a not so innocent date soon *sigh*. What a total BS dudes I got', (y/n) thought, gazing at the clouds with a deep scowl.

(y/n) was so busy with her daydream that she was oblivious and ignorant to her surrounding. She was completely ignoring the male or more like she didn't hear him. Too busy with her so called important musings.

"(y/n)?", the male asked again in a louder voice, starting to feel annoyed that the woman was blatantly ignoring him.

'Geez, I bet the bae number 1 to number 4's brains were too full with nicotine and other unknown chemical substances that it made them as stupid as a donkey', (y/n) snickered and chuckled lightly, imagining her bae(s) as a donkey with its dorky grin.

"What's so amusing (y/n)?", the male inquired with an amused tone, clearly interested with the thing that ran rampant inside of (y/n)'s mind.

"Ohhh it's nothing. I am just thinking about my imaginary bae(s) as a donkey while we're going to a date at the zoo. The irony...", now (y/n) was laughing her arse off till she snorted like a pig. The male raised his eyebrow, silently mocking her.

"Geezzz get some real boyfriend will you?", the male shook his head lightly as he sat beside (y/n) on the floor.

"Yeah, yeah. You're a lousy git, you know that right, Mike?", (y/n) slowly sat then she nudged her friend lightly on his ribs.

"Well, you're a pathetic single lady", the male glared at her. (y/n) laughed when she heard it, slapping his arm not so lightly.