Final Chapter : Thor's Ending

Author's Corner :

Author : Yo guys! Sorry for not updating! I just came back from hiking! Author the explorer! lel 👻

Author's Bro : Why it sounds like 'Dora the Explorer'? Lmaoooo 😂😂 *singing Dora the Explorer theme song*

Author : And you'll be Boots! LMFAOOO 😂😂😂

Author's Bro : The heck! Come back here, Author! Let me kiss you with my boots!! 😤😤

Author : Hah as if you can catch me, dude! Well, it's going to be a song fic soo...

-Final Chapter : Thor's Ending-

(y/n) felt tears were falling from her eyes to her cheeks. Some of it fell to Loki's hand, making him looked back at her. She smiled at Loki as she grasped the necklace that rest on her chest.

Feelings, nothing more than feelings
Trying to forget my feelings of love

"Loki...", (y/n) whispered Loki's name through her trembling lips, pulling the necklace from her neck. She was about to throw it to the floor when she heard the doors were being opened by none other than her intended.

SLAM!!

Thor slammed open the doors, nearly making it off of its hinges. He looked up and stopped dead on his track when he saw his intended was injured and sat near Loki.

"Lady (y/n)!! You are injured!!", Thor cried out as he stormed into the room, coming closer to (y/n).

Teardrops rolling down on my face
Trying to forget my feelings of love

"I'm okay... Thor.. Loki.. I.. I need to tell you two something important...", (y/n) whispered the last words, biting her lips to stop the sob that threatened to come out of it.

Loki only looked at her, balling his hands into fists, feeling dread started to put its hands on his heart. He felt that something was wrong with how (y/n) looked at him and Thor. Something was definitely wrong.

"Lady (y/n)....", Thor whispered (y/n)'s name softly, kneeling down beside her. He grasped her hand with his but (y/n) quickly pulled it away, making Thor's eyes widened in shock. He looked straight to her eyes, giving her a questioning look.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

(y/n) shook her head with a sad smile present. "My time has come.. it's time for me to go...", (y/n) whispered so softly that Loki and Thor almost couldn't hear it. She felt her eyes started to get blurred by tears but she ignored it by playing with the ring that Thor gave to her.