Chapter 22

Author's Corner :

Thor : Hello Author! 🙌*happily greeting the author*

Author : Oh hi Thor dear! It's been a long time huh? 🙋🙆

Thor : Yes! Umm Author? Do you want to go to eat pop-tarts with me? 😳 (means : date)

Author : Huh? Sorry dear I'm taken... Taken by an imaginary bae 😂😂 The irony.. 😂😂

-Chapter 22 : Huh? It Looks Familiar

-Chapter 22 : Huh? It Looks Familiar..-

Thor's eyes widened as he looked between (y/n) and his clothes. His left eyebrow was twitching madly while the corner of his mouth was quivering like he was trying to smile but the situation was too weird and awkward to make him smile.

(y/n) looked at Thor with horrified look, fearing that she just made Thor mad.

"Ughhh Thor... I'm s-so sorry.. I.. I... uhhhh", (y/n)'s face flustered red and there was still some remains of her vomit on her chin. She was sniffling a little from the embarrassing situation. Oh how she wish that a hole was near so she could bury her existence and be cool about it. Damn hole.

"Hahahaha", Thor laughed with his booming voice, making (y/n) jumped ten feet on the air.

'Is he going mental from my vomit? Damn my vomit has a superpower', (y/n) thought sarcastically, backing away a little as she saw Thor bent his body forward, laughing like a madman.

"Is my vomit that funny? Should I be a standup-comedian and throw up to make everyone laughed that hard? Damn I could beat Amy Schumer just by my vomit and I'll be 'that vomit girl' heh", (y/n) mumbled to herself, being sarcastic as hell. She saw Thor finally stopped laughing his arse off. He took some deep breaths before he looked at her.

"Umm are you okay, Thor?", (y/n) asked, walking closer to Thor.

Sniff

Sniff

"Ughh bloody hell.. you smells awful, Thor", (y/n)'s mouth spoke before her mind could register it. Her eyes widened when she realized what she just said. She started to sweat-drop when she saw a blank look on Thor's face. Uh-oh.

"I'm sorry my mouth has its own mind.. I will do something about your clothes and armor so be still okay?", (y/n) said in one breath, making her panting hard after her speech. Thor innocently blinked his eyes and then dumbly nodded his head.

That was the cue that (y/n) needed. She lifted her hand as grayish blue smoke emerged from her fingertips at the same time. She hovered her hand on Thor's chest, the smoke started to cover all Thor's body.

A bright bluish light lit after all of Thor's body covered by the smoke. And after a few moments the light dimmed and gone, leaving a very clean Thor behind. All was clean and shiny, (y/n) could even see her reflection on Thor's cuirass.