Chapter 25

Author's Corner :

Author : This chapter is going to be the longest one so far... It's full with-

Hegan : Drama? Dude, we, readers are tired with the drama. Our life are already full with drama- 😰😩😭

Author : *ignoring Hegan* full with-

Hegan : Don't you dare to ignore me, girl 😡😤

Author : Pfft drama queen. Well I forgot about what I was going to say. So read and find it out yourself, (y/n) 😂

-Chapter 25 : Battle of New York,
part 2-

Outside of the throne hall of Asgard's palace. A figure materialized right in front of the throne hall's double doors. The two guards quickly turned their bodies to bow their heads at the figure. They turned their bodies back before they rose their heads and looked forward once again.

The figure walked closer to the doors to knock the door, informing its presence to the occupants that were inside of the throne hall.

Knock

Knock

"King Odin, it's I, (y/n l/n), come as your request", (y/n) said in a firm but polite tone as she stood to wait for the King's permission before she could walk into the room.

"Come in", a male voice answered, it was undoubtedly Odin's voice by the booming though slightly shaky.

The doors opened from inside by the guards, letting it opened wide enough for (y/n) to come into the room. (y/n) walked in small strides as she came closer to Odin and Frigga's throne.

"Greetings King Odin, Queen Frigga", (y/n) said softly while she bowed her body once she near the throne, waiting for Odin's signal to rise.

"Rise, (y/n). Please leave us alone, My Queen", Odin ordered (y/n) before he turned his head to Frigga, asking her to leave the room.

Frigga nodded her head and then walked gracefully from her seat to the double doors, smiling to (y/n) when she passed her on the way to the doors. The guards opened the doors for their queen before it closed right after she passed it.

"Guards, leave us alone", Odin ordered the guards that were inside of the room. The guards hurriedly did their King's order and left only to guard the outside of the throne hall. Odin made sure that everyone was left before he started to speak.

"How did you and Thor fare on your stay at Midgard, child?", Odin asked, starting with pleasantries. (y/n) was quite shocked that Odin called her 'child' because he never called her with that but she brushed it off, thinking nothing of it.

"We've been faring quite well since we came to there a week ago, Milord. How about you and Queen Frigga, Milord?", (y/n) politely asked back but inside she was burning with curiosity and anxiety.

'What is he going to talk about? Is it about Loki like Thor said or maybe about my engagement or... Sheesh the headache is coming back, damn headache!', (y/n) grumbled, feeling how her head was pounding with such a vigor that she was almost groaning, almost.

"We've been faring alright. Fear not child, I'm here not to talk about your courting with my sons-", Odin's speak was interrupted by a loud gasp from (y/n).