Chapter 20

Author's Corner :

Author : See dude! I revived you alright! It thanks to the dragon balls and me! Ha!

Hegan : Girl 😒 You only 'revived' me enough to help Thor went back to the Bifrost Bridge

Hegan : Girl 😒 You only 'revived' me enough to help Thor went back to the Bifrost Bridge. And it was only for a few seconds 😒

Deadpool : Wow author you're a fucking muscular man! 😱 Look at those muscles *squealing*

Author : Dudefool, I'm a girl 🗿🗿

-Chapter 20 : The One-sided Words-

(y/n) was deep inside of her sleep, the sleep that relayed all the things that happened yesterday? Today? She didn't sure how long she has been in this state.

She kept replaying how Hegan's face contorted in pain, his last words. More importantly, the cause of his death, her. She blamed herself for Hegan's death. If only she still had enough energy to save herself from 'that' person who attacked her in the Bifrost Bridge.

Not to forget about Loki. Her mind drew a vivid image how Loki's eyes widened in fright when he fell from the floor to the abyss below it and his last words.

God, his last words about how he feels for her. She also blamed herself for Loki's death, if only she still had enough energy... everything will be okay. Hegan will make a comment about how awesome his backside are and Loki will probably be in the prison, but, they both will still alive.

She missed Hegan. The brother figure that she only knew for a very short time. But, she already cared about him just as much as she cared about Mike.

She missed Loki. The person she came to care a lot although she begrudgingly admitted it. The person who was a jerk but deep down inside he has a good heart. She knew it.

Rumble

Rumble

The sound of the thunder passed through her ears, making (y/n) aware of her surrounding though her eyes still closed. Faintly she heard some soft murmurs near her.