Chapter 24

Author's Corner :

Author : Sorry for not updating! I got carried away while reading a Sesskag's fanfic! Hahaha but it was worth it though 😂😂

Mike : Yeah right 😒

Author : ....Mike! You make me remember about something...

Mike : What? A cool and hot dude? Ehh thank y-

Author : No, no, not that. You make me remember that I just farted lel 😂😂

Mike : WLQJV9!NAM1ZBX#!!! 😤😤

-Chapter 24 : Battle of New York,
part 1-

"You finally come", Fury said, startling (y/n) out of her reverie. He walked away from beside the wall to stand in front of her.

"Yes, I'm sorry for taking so long, I need to explain to Thor first before-", (y/n) stopped talking when she saw the man turned his body and looked straight to her. She gasped loudly when she saw the man's face. She knew him. Oh she knew him alright.

"Loki....?", (y/n) clapped her hands over her mouth in disbelief. Her eyes widened as she looked at the male inside the cell. The male that she cared a lot, the male that was such a hot and cold person who made her days feeling like hell and heaven at the same time. The male that she thought was gone for good....

'Is this some cruel joke? Because dammit I hate this kind of joke', (y/n) wondered, looking at every detail of Loki's face.

Nothing has changed. Loki still has the same beautiful green eyes that will glint mischievously when he thought of some pranks. The thin lips that will quirk up a sinuous smile or say things equally sinuous, the same sharp jaw that will look good on every side. Oh how she sounded like a stalker right now but hey she just met back with that one person she thought was dead so shoo!

But something was wrong. There was no smile or even scowl when he looked at her. There was no strange glint on his eyes like he used to have when he looked at her. Why he looked at her like he didn't know her? Why?

(y/n) pulled her hand away from Thor as she walked closer to Loki, her eyes transfixed to his eyes, searching for the old Loki she knew. She lifted her trembling right hand as if she tried to reach him, hoping to grasp the Loki she knew, she cared. This Loki.. she didn't know this Loki.

(y/n) walked closer and closer to Loki's glass cell. She was so transfixed with Loki's eyes that she failed to see where she stepped at. One of her feet caught Steve's foot, making her stumbled and lost her balance. Steve tried to catch her but he was too late.

Bang!

(y/n) bumped her head on the wall of the Loki's cell, hard, making a loud noise as it met the wall. Her forehead was the one that kissed the wall while her hands in front of her body, hoping to stop the crash but of course it wasn't helping at all.

"LADY (Y/N)!!", Thor yelled (y/n)'s name as he walked to (y/n)'s hunched form.

"Ehh I'm okay Thor. I'm okay everyone tee he he", (y/n) quickly scrambled back to her feet, looking at the dumbstruck people who stood near her with a big bruised graced on her forehead. She waved her right hand back and forth with an awkward smile on her lips.

Thor put his hand on her shoulder, making her looked up at Thor with a questioning look. "Here let me help you Lady (y/n)", Thor said as he grasped a handful of his hair in his hand and rubbed it gently over (y/n)'s angry red forehead.

(y/n) blinked her eyes as she looked at Thor. "My mother said that it will help to relieve a soreness after you bumped into something(1). Is it working Lady (y/n)?", Thor whispered, smiling down as he rubbed (y/n)'s forehead with his hair.