Chapter 7

Author's Corner :

Pietro : Is there really no chance to start once again? I'm loving you~~ 🎤 (Still Loving You by Scorpions, Omg yass!)

Author : Maximoff? Pietro bae what are you doing here? Aren't you like... well dea- *someone throws a pot to the back of the Author's head*

Author : *KO by a dangerous looking pot*

Pietro fans : Pfft Good Riddance!

-Chapter 7 : Cheesed Off-

It was a day before Thor's coronation. (y/n) was busy tending to the Princes' needs. Even though Thor said that everything was okay and needed not to worry but still...

At the moment, (y/n) was running an errand to the seamstress to take Thor's special robe for his coronation.

BAM!

Someone threw a bag of flour to her from above her head. (y/n) looked up and saw nothing. Only a trail of weird looking green light was there. She knew exactly who did it. Oh she knew the culprit alright, DAMMIT.

Lucky for her that the robe was safely covered by the paper wrap. (y/n) gritted her teeth and balled her hands into fists, fuming when remembering about this past two days' events.

It wasn't a surprise for this past month that Loki had pranked her almost everyday. From the harmless one (like hiding her necklace) to a slightly dangerous one (like yesterday when he pushed her hard, making one of her knees bleed), both were annoying no less.

"LOKI, YOU JERK! I JUST SHOWERED TEN FUCKING MINUTES AGO!", (y/n) shouted in anger after she gently put the robe on the ground, stomping her feet and screaming as loud as she can which means really loud.

The guards and maids who happened to walk by were pointing and laughing at the poor goddess. (y/n)'s face was now red, not only from anger but also from the humiliation. She knew that they will never let it down. Oh she could see that one coming.

(y/n)'s body shook a little and her eyes started to glistening with the unshed tears.

Loki stifled his laughs from behind the pillar not far away from the place where (y/n) stood, looking at the unnaturally white colored head to toe goddess. For this past two days, he pranked her more often than before. He pitied her really, but it changed whenever he remembered what her and Thor did.

Loki watched as (y/n) briskly walked away to her chamber. Probably to clean her body before she goes to Thor's. He recalled what happened after he sent (y/n) away from the library.

Loki huffed lightly as he waved his hand to (y/n), making her disappear from the library and sending her to Thor's chamber. He sighed as he touched the book, dispelling the magic and changing it back to its previous cover.