Chapter 19

Author's Corner :

Hegan : This past few chapters were full with drama. I died on one of them! you, Author, are suck! 😡

Author : Dude, life is full of drama, so yeah the drama has finally reached us, Hail Drama!🐙 Hail Drama! 🐙

Hegan : *snort* at least I died to save you reader, yes, you (y/n)! You better take care of that life of yours!

Author : Dude, yer tits are on fire, calm down geezz.. Maybe I will collect all the seven dragon balls to revive you.. Maybe... 😂

-Chapter 19 : The Whispering Heart-

The portal between Jötunheim and Asgard was still open wide. The amount of the Frost Giants were doubled every time they came to Asgard. The Asgardian guards were feeling slightly overwhelmed. It was like one guards versus five Frost Giants, not a beautiful number itself.

The palace ground was really a mess. The once pristine and elegant wall was now painted with red. The palace was simply chaotic. There was shouts from either the guards or the Frost Giants.

"Where are they coming from?", one of Odin's advisers, Ingemar, asked to the other adviser as he battled three Frost Giants with his Dane Axe (1), swinging it with both his hands while he dodged a kick from the Frost Giants.

"It must be from a portal! We need to close it! What's Heimdall doing in this dire situation?", Gulbrand answered, slicing some of the Frost Giants' arms and legs with his sword. A Frost Giant threw a knife to him but he saw it as he moved his body to side. Then he threw one of his knives to the Frost Giant. It came straight to its neck, killing it instantly.

"There is something wrong, maybe he is under someone's control. Heimdall will never betray us like this", Ivar, the youngest adviser, said as he released arrow after arrow to the Frost Giants.

Odin on the other hand only listened to his advisers as he surrounded by more than ten Frost Giants. The Frost Giants attacked him at once while Odin only stood with Gungnir in hand.

When the Frost Giants merely inches from him, he used Odin force. He stopped the time and then attack all the remaining Frost Giants in Asgard with his energy blasts as he manipulated it to kill every Frost Giants. Odin let the time moved again, making the Asgardians confused as they couldn't find any Frost Giants near them.

A blur of white and gold suddenly zoomed in to the ballroom where Odin was and stopped beside Odin. A male with silvery white body armor, blue gloves, and golden cloak knelt beside Odin. "I come to give you an important news, Milord", the male said, still not looking up at Odin.

"What is it Hermod?", Odin said with his booming voice, looking down at the male beside him.

"The Norns a-are sending m-me to tell y-you, M-Milord, that King Bor w-was still a-alive but Crown Prince Thor k-killed him while t-they fought e-each other in Midgard", Hermod said with a slightly trembled voice, fearing for his king reaction.