Chapter 11

The room felt different than it did before for some reason. I shivered and looked around , trying to avoid my sister's bed. "Okay, i'm inside what do you want me to do now?" I asked while wiping away the tears on my cheeks.

"Keep looking." It commanded.

I slowly walked around the freezing room until I spotted one of the beds on the far corner of the room. It was separated from the rest. Strange. I gulped. 

"Keep moving Elizabeth. "

I slowly crept towards the bed. My arms were shaking, chest pounding, bruises burning. I was right next to the body. I began to tug at the blue cloth until it fell on the ground. I cupped my hands on my mouth and shrieked. I backed away quickly and fell, rear end hitting the floor.I was crying tears of blood. The body that laid on that hospital bed was mine. I was dead. My skin was pale white, blood was pouring out from my mouth and there were stab wounds on my body. 

"Now you see. You're dead Elizabeth. You've been dead. Your spirit couldn't have been in peace until you found out what happened. "

I couldn't stop crying and shaking. How was I dead? I was nothing then, I was only a spirit. 

"Now wake up Elizabeth. WAKE UP!! " The demon yelled into my ears and i blacked out.

When I opened my eyes, i was in a big pink bed with a long silky blanket wrapped around around my body. I was still shaken up from what had happened. Where was I? I walked around the unfamiliar bedroom and into the bathroom that was connected to it. The walls were light blue and decorated with seashells. I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped at my reflection.The girl on the other side of the mirror wasn't me. It was somebody else. A girl with blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and red cheeks. I felt my face in confusion when someone barged through the door. It was a woman as pretty as my new self but older.

"Honey, get ready. You have 30 minutes until we go."  She ordered.

She set a black top and matching pants on the bed, accompanied by black flats with silver diamonds decorated on the sides before walking out and shutting the door behind her. I felt the clothes . They were made of silk. I slipped into the outfit and examined myself in the mirror. Who was I now? Where am I going with this woman? I put my hair into a bun and clipped a black bow on the side of my head. I applied dark red lipstick along the thick edges of my new fuller lips and walked out of the bedroom. The house was huge, bigger than mine. I walked down the crystal glass stairs to find the woman, which i'm guessing was this girl's mom, standing at the door with her husband. He wore a black suit and held a red rose in his hand. The woman was dressed in black as well and held a card. I slowly made my way to them. 

"Come on honey, we don't want to be late." She said sadly. Late for what?

They led me outside into a Range Rover and I sat in the back seat. While putting on my seat belt, i noticed that the house belonged to the richer parts of town. There was a water fountain out in the front of the driveway and the windows were decorated with a golden silk. The man got in the car after the woman. We started driving downtown, past other mansions that looked like the one we had came from. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably ,wondering where we were going. Why was I in another body ?