Chapter 2: SERIOUSLY NOT OKAY

Ryu and his group made their way to battle center B. Midoriya stood next to him, practically shaking.

'Excitement...? No. Probably nerves...'

Suddenly, Midoriya slapped his hands to his face. Ryu smiled.

"We've got this~" Ryu said encouragingly.

Midoriya attempted a smile as well.

At the same moment, Ryu and Midoriya noticed the girl that they had met before. They looked at each other and nodded as they both started walking towards her.

Midoriya was walking very stiffly, however. A hand was placed on Midoriya's shoulder, and they turned around to see the glasses-kid from earlier.

Midoriya looked intimidated.

"That girl appears to be trying to focus." he said, "What are you doing here? Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else?"

Midoriya jumped back and waved his hands back and forth. "N-n-no! Of course not!" he said nervously.

"I think he was just going to thank her for something she did earlier..." Ryu tried to explain.

"That guys the one who was about to trip in front of the school gates, right?" Ryu heard someone say.

"The one who winced at being called out." someone else said.

"At the very least, we have one less rival to worry about, huh?" another person said.

Everyone stared at Midoriya.

'I think they feel lucky that Midoriya's here so they have less competition.... What even is his Quirk?'

...

"Okay, start!"

Everyone looked up at the tower where Present Mic spoke.

They all stood for a moment.

Realization hit Ryu, and he rushed passed everyone and into the Battle area.

"What's wrong? There are no countdowns in a real fight! Run, run! The die has been cast, you know!" Present Mic shouted.

Then, everyone (except Midoriya) started running... but Ryu was already ahead.

Ryu came upon a 2-point villain. A large metal robot.

Ryu took a deep breath and smiled.

'Let's do this.'

He jumped up to dodge a strike from the robot. Ryu landed, and immediately pulled out his claws.

He jumped again, and slashed both of his hands in an X formation. Huge jagged marks were dug into the metal exterior of the robot.

Ryu retracted his claws, dodged another attack, and landed 3 consecutive punches on the villains chest.

There was a huge dent in the front of it now. This was enough to knock it over, and defeat the robot.

Ryu continued destroying the robots one after the other, and he finally saw Midoriya.

"That's 28 points..." the brown haired girl said.

"45 points." said glasses.

Everyone was fighting over who got to take down the robots. Ryu frowned.

'I haven't been counting my points...'

Ryu looked over at Midoriya, who looked incredibly nervous.

Suddenly, a loud booming noise was heard from a distance. A truly gigantic robot approached the group. It was taller than the buildings.

The robot punched the ground with an incredible force, causing dust and debris to fly everywhere.