Chapter 11- Damn Cat

Author's Note: Surprise, surprise, I'm not dead. Anyways———— what do you guys think about a Villain OC being added to this story??? (I mean it's not like I already created them and came up with a costume and a quirk and a backstory or anything. Ahem.) Yay? Nay? ... How about 2 Villain OC's? Okay, I'm getting a bit carried away. Enjoy the story~ ._.

'There's no rule stating that a teammate can be captured with the tape.... not that he would stay in the tape anyways. So, you're gonna have to find some way to trap him or grab Midoriya and run... or wear Bakugou out...? I hope you've got a plan...'

Ryu smiled devilishly, wishing he could mentally tell Kaiha:

'I've got it covered.'

Bakugou, not-so-surprisingly, made the first move.

Ryu saw the right swing coming from a mile away. He easily dodged Bakugou's roaring punch, and aimed three quick jabs at his side.

Bakugou spun around, clenching his side.

"YOU—" Bakugou launched himself forwards with an explosion.

'Left kick?'

Ryu grinned, grabbing Bakugou's left leg as it swung at his head. Ryu twisted the leg and threw Bakugou to the ground.

"YOU DAMN CAT!" Bakugou screamed, jumping up onto his feet.

Ryu couldn't help but grin, something he often does when fighting.

"You're awfully predictable, Kaaa~cchan~" Ryu winked mockingly.

He could almost see the sparks in the blond's eyes.

"FUCKING DIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!"

Bakugou charged Ryu. The latter prepared to dodge.

At the last moment, Bakugou brought both of his hands forward.

'Both?!'

Ryu fell onto his back to avoid the explosion. It was successfully avoided, but Ryu took too long to stand back up as Bakugou quickly reacted with another explosion.

Ryu's knees were blasted before he could jump far enough away.

'Tch.'

There was only a little blood.

"Alright." Ryu said, facing Bakugou, "It's been fun.... but that's enough of that."

Ryu pinned his ears back, and his eyes focused.

Suddenly, Ryu jumped diagonally onto the wall to his right, and then almost instantly jumped diagonally to the opposite wall. He made another diagonal jump in the other direction, putting him right behind Bakugou.

Before the temperamental teen could figure out what was happening, Ryu struck him hard in the side of the neck.

Midoriya, who was standing quietly out of the way, gasped as Bakugou crumpled to the ground.

Ryu sighed, tapping Bakugou lightly with his foot to make sure his attack had worked.

'Well, you could've told me about that little move...'

"Ahh... sorry about him, Deku..." Ryu smiled.

"U-um... so he's...."

"Passed out, essentially.... for now at least..."

"Wow. That was......."