Ryu Shinawa: Hero Costume

Author's Note: This is not a chapter of the story.

I'm just putting Ryu's costume and a description of the different functions his costume has in this update. I recommend reading this though because it will be easier to understand some things in the future dealing with Ryu's costume. I decided to make this an update of its own because it will be easier for me (and you) to reference.

Just so I don't leave you guys hanging, I'm going to upload a chapter right after this. ^^

***NONE OF THE PICTURES IN THIS CHAPTER BELONG TO ME***

Ryu's Costume:

^ This is the main idea for what his costume will look like

^ This is the main idea for what his costume will look like. The only differences being he wouldn't wear heels, and the long sleeve would be removed.

 The only differences being he wouldn't wear heels, and the long sleeve would be removed

^ These are wrist guards/arm cuffs. The one on his left arm will have a section that slides back, revealing a control panel. From here, Ryu will be able to access the technology in his costume run by an A.I. (Think of it a bit like Iron Man's suit...?)

^ This will be on both of Ryu's hands

^ This will be on both of Ryu's hands. This "articulated hand armor" will allow him to claw through many materials he wasn't able to before. The device reinforces his hands.

To help you understand a bit more:
His claws may be able to tear through something, but on his own, his hands/fingers would buckle from the strength of the material. Now, this will no longer be an issue.

Similar devices will go on Ryu's calves to help relieve the stress in his legs when he jumps.

^This cuff earring will go on Ryu's right cat ear.  The cuff part hooking around his ear, but the end (that would normally pierce the ear) is an earbud that will go into Ryu's ear. This will allow him to hear the A.I. in his suit speaking. It also serves as a way to aid the range of Ryu's hearing, and can allow him to tune into radio frequencies.

 It also serves as a way to aid the range of Ryu's hearing, and can allow him to tune into radio frequencies

^ I didn't really need to include a picture of this, but here you go, haha. These are contact lenses that are (somehow) connected to Ryu's A.I. system. It will allow him to see any information the A.I. can access.

A.I. Details:

The A.I. in Ryu's hero costume is named K.A.I.H.A. Kinesthetic Artificial Interactive Hero's Assistant. (Kaiha.)

"Kinesthetic" meaning that the A.I. learns about how to advise Ryu during battle based on observing his fighting style and movements. The A.I. also quickly catches on to the attack patterns and battle strategy of his opponents.

Ryu's costume comes with a charging cord. The cord plugs in to the bottom black strap on Ryu's shorts. All of the parts in Ryu's suit are wirelessly connected with state of the art technology.

Ryu can access the panel in his wrist guard to manually control/operate his suit, or he can communicate with Kaiha, who will carry out any request he makes.

When Ryu first tries on his costume, Kaiha will ask him to fill out a form including his information. The system will then ask him which type of A.I. he would like. This is to pick the "personality" of his assistant. The personality option is "for the user's own convenience. It will not in any way effect the performance of the interactive assistant".

Kaiha is available as:

Male
Female
Neutral

This only effects the A.I.'s voice and how it refers to itself.

A.I. Functions:

Kaiha is programmed to do the following:

•Access the internet
•Navigate
•Assess battle skills/strategy
•Evaluate Ryu's health status (heart rate, brain activity, blood pressure, etc.) as well as scan others for a minimal analysis
•Make calls
•Connect to other technology
•And much more...

Anything Ryu needs to see is displayed in front of him on a blue screen. This is only visible through the contacts he wears. Ryu can use the display as a touch screen. He can also see his health status as well as maps or information acquired from the internet.

Other Information:
Kaiha is extremely new technology. Since Ryu did not fill out a request for a costume, Principal Nedzu had the A.I. installed in Ryu's suit for its first official field testing.

Kaiha can speak to Ryu specifically, or out loud. Kaiha will mostly be speaking to just Ryu, however.

•Kaiha's internal speech will appear like: 'this'. •Kaiha's external speech will appear like: "this".

*** Ryu's costume/K.A.I.H.A. was created by U.A. High School's Department of Support student, Mei Hatsume. ***

Author's Note: I'm sorry if you guys don't like the costume or the color or something. Or if you don't really like the idea of the A.I. I'm really excited for this though! If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know and K.A.I.H.A. can get an upgrade, lol. I hope you guys get a good idea of what Ryu looks like in his costume now. (Maybe I'll draw it all on him one day, haha.) I hope you enjoy the next chapter!