Chapter 9- Cheering For the Wrong Team

^NOT MY PICTURE^
Author's Note: I'M SORRY THIS UPDATE TOOK SEVENTEEN MILLION YEARS. YOU'RE PROBABLY ALL DEAD NOW. DON'T HATE ME. HERE'S A CHAPTER. GOMENASAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! ;-;

"SORRY I'M LATE!!!!!"

Ryu gasped after his literal sprint to find his class.

"Ryu! I thought you weren't going to show up, haha!"

Ryu looked towards the source of Midoriya's voice. He was wearing a green costume that covered his entire face, and had ear-like parts sticking out from the top of his head, making him look a bit like a rabbit.

"Your costume is... u-ummm..." Midoriya blushes under his mask.

Ryu blushed as well, tugging down at the edges of the shorts.

"I know... it's a bit—"

"Ryu-chan~ You look so cute!" Uraraka commented.

She wore a skintight pink and black costume. Her words made Ryu even more embarrassed.

"Oh? Hehe, it looks pretty cool!" Ashido said.

'Oh, I'm receiving so many compliments~'

Ryu almost jumped at the sound of Kaiha's voice. He had almost forgotten about the A.I. He also suddenly remembered that he was the only one who could here it.

"Nice legs."

'whAt'

Ryu spun around to see the purple headed pervert eyeing his costume.

"M-Mineta-kun! That was uncalled for. Ryu isn't even— ... a-and... to make such a comment.... " Iida wore a white robot-like suit and waved his arms back and forth wildly. He seemed just as flustered at Mineta's remark as Ryu was.

"Oh....." Mineta just realized the legs he had seen belonged to Ryu and now seemed to be contemplating something very difficult, "My eyes must be cleansed..." He casually walked over to Yaoyorozu.

"Now, it's time for the combat training!" All Might suddenly spoke up.

'ABOUT TIME.'

"Sensei!" Iida called out, "This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

"No. We're going to move ahead two steps." All Might said, holding up the number two on his fingers.

"Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate." All Might explained.

"Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals— In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, You'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" Asui asks.

'Exactly! Can we at least do a little training first?!' Kaiha shouts a little too loudly in Ryu's ears.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up." All Might said.

Yaoyorozu spoke up, "How will wins and losses be determined?"

"Can we beat them up anyway?" Bakugou asked threateningly.

"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Aizawa-sensei?" Uraraka asked timidly.

"How shall we be split up?" Iida asked urgently.

"Isn't this cape crazy?" Aoyama said, posing with his costume.