| s i x |

“Forgiving is the best remedy to some problems.”

~

S h r a d d h a

It was aldready a week after the little incident. The incident never left my mind nor him. I hated him so much that I couldn't think of anything except him.

My day was as usual. At the right time, my school bus dropped me in front of the school while I walked inside adjusting the heavy bag on my shoulder.

I hummed to my favorite song and entered the hallway only to freeze in shock. Standing in front of me was the person, I never wanted to see even in my dreams.

I took an about turn when his voice stopped me.

“Shraddha, wait.” I ignored him and turned to go the other way but he caught my arm before he could proceed any further.

“Don't touch me.” I snarled which made him remove his hand in a jiffy.

“I am sorry but I need to speak with you.” He said.

“But, I don't.” I said.

“Please, just for a minute.” He requested while I sighef before crossing my arms over my chest waiting inpatiently.

“I......I am sorry, Shraddha. I shouldn't have you know.......kissed you. It's my fault and my apologies for it.” He said.

Honestly, I was surprised at his words at first because I never expected him to apologize for his mistakes. But, my heart was still holding rage against his mistake.

“I know I have done a horrible thing. But I am sincerely sorry for it. I feel guilty.” He said.

“But, I am not forgiving you Varun. I should leave now. Please, don't try to speak with me, again.” I said and walked away. This time he didn't stopped me and I was thankful for it.

~

Did you solve this equation?” Alia asked. —I looked at the Algebra equation and sighed.

“I can never be better at Maths.” I said. —Maths and Science is not my cup of tea. I prefer history and English. It's always good to learn about our older Kings, culture and Indian heritage while English is my easier subject.

“What we are going to do now? Mr.Hinley will kill us if we didn't finish this maths assignment.” Alia said while I hummed in response.

“What happened? Your mind seems to be diverted, today.” Alia asked.

"Varun apolozised to me today."

"So?"She asked.

“Should I forgive him?” I asked and for the first time, her eyes looked up at me from her maths book.

“Are you crazy?” She asked.

“He looks like trouble. Stay away from him.” She said. —She is correct. Varun indeed looks nothing but trouble but why am I thinking about forgiving him?

No. It can't be. It's better to take Alia's advice and stay away from him.

The bell rang and the teacher arrived just in time followed by Varun. I haven't paid much attention to this guy even when we were studying in same class.