| t e n |

"You will realize the value of a person only when you loose them."

S h r a d d h a

Every good thing is temporary in life which comes with an expiry date.

Whether it may include people, happiness or the moment we enjoy in our lives. -Just when we are slowly relaxing allowing our mind to be at pleace, it's gone.

The people leave taking the happiness with them leaving only the memories which gives nothing but a bitter taste to our lives reminding those moments will never occur in future.

Why can't the sadness go away just like the blissful ones?

I guess some questions remains as questions until we tend to forget the things and move on in our lives. -Just like, I am doing right now.

As usual, I walk near the entrance of the college when I notice Varun standing crossing his arms over his chest. -I still need to get used to his specs and beard which is new for me.

He notices me and quickly walk closer towards me making my heart to start working, faster. I turn my head away trying to ignore him but he seems to be adamant.

"Shraddha, I need to talk to you." He said and I rolled my eyes, trying to walk past him but he blocked my way.

"Please." He said.

"Can't you see I am avoiding to speak to you? Why are you behind me?" I spat. -I hated myself for speaking with him. I never wanted to see his face worse, talking to him but he was making too difficult for me.

"Shraddha, I know I have done awful things to you but........." I raised my hand to stop him midway.

"Don't ever bring that topic. I don't give a damn about it. Worse, I hardly remember about it."

It was a complete lie. That memory haunts me each and every day but I didn't want him to know that.

"Please, allow me a chance to explain......." He said.

"Will you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Anything." He replied.

"Good. Please, stay away from me, I am begging you. I have moved on from my past and I am happy. Don't ruin it, again." I said, folding my hands in front of him.

He was taken aback and I could see his face fell but I didn't care.

People misuse to much care and love.

I try to walk away but he held my hand making a shiver run down my spine but I choose to ignore it.

"Why don't you atleast listen to me?" He asked.

"I have did, Varun. I always listened to you but what did you do? You betrayed me." I yelled.

Varun betrayed me. He broke my heart when I was in love with him.

f l a s h b a c k

I was going through the books to refer for my exams in library when I felt someone hand on my shoulder.