| n i n t e e n |

"Love is all about being there for the person no matter what."

~~

S h r a d d h a

"Guys, I hope you all remember about the special announcement today?" Sir questioned earning no response from us.

"Do you?" He asked again.

"I do remember sir." Sid said.

Sir looked at him excited.

"They are preparing a special dish in cafeteria today." He said earning laughs from the class.

Sir glared at him and turned his attention towards us.

"There is a dance competition coming in two weeks. Anyone interested can enroll your names in the competition and at the end of the day, the best will be picked and will be awarded." Sir said, sounding more excited than us.

"Sir, are you going to perform to?"Sid asked again, the joker of our class.

"One more word and you will be out of class." He yelled making Sid laugh silently.

If it was another day I would have laughed with the class but not today as my mind was literally a mess since Varun left me yesterday.

I literally searched each and every corner of the college premises and he was nowhere to be found.

Did he really leave?

And why am I feeling so restless? Is that all I wanted right? To be away from him. -But why was I feeling awful about it?

"Back to the earth, Shraddha."

I shuddered before looking around to see everyone looking at me. Alia gestured me ahead and I looked up to see Sir looking at me raising his eyebrows.

"Sir, asked you a question." Sid whispered.

"Care to explain the answer to the class, Shraddha." He asked. I looked down as I didn't even knew the question to repeat the answer.

"Pay attention to class or else get out." He said. -In the next moment, I took the bag and headed out much to everyone's surprise.

It surprised me as well as I did not uttered a word against teachers worse walking out of class. -But, I was getting crazier every second in the damn room flooded with my thoughts.

At first, I need to find Varun. Only him can give away those answers. -I began walking towards each classrooms of the senior year.

People looked at me like I was crazy as I peeked in every classroom searching for that one person and he was nowhere to be found.

I began to loose all the hopes yet I dragged myself to the playground. The ground was empty except one or two kids.

I came to halt letting out heavy breaths.

Varun left.

Tears escaped from my eyes and I let it fall slumping on the ground when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to see Alia and Sid looking at me with concern.

I wiped my tears immediately and looked at them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We should ask you the same question." Sid said.

"I......I just came for fresh air." I lied. Alia sighed before sitting beside me.