| t w e n t y |

“Sometimes, it's better to listen to your heart than the mind because only heart can tell what you really need in life.”

~~

S h r a d d h a

I froze in my tracks when I saw Varun looking at me with the guitar hanging on his shoulder.

He opened his eyes to look at me standing far away yet too close looking at him. —At the moment, I realized how much I loved him and needed in my life.

I couldn't be without him. Varun was my breath, my heart, my love and my life. —I have suffered enough staying away from him and I don't think so I can stay away from any more.

He stopped singing and took a step forward.

“I am such a selfish bastard because I don't have the strength to stay away from you........we have aldready stayed apart and went through the pain of living without each other..........”

“..........and I can't stay away from you anymore because I need you.....I love you.” He said and extending his arms wide inviting me in and I didn't waste another second.

I ran like I am dependent onto it and jumped on his arms. I wrapped my arms around him holding him tight afraid he would vanish if I let him go.

“I love you, Varun. I love you so much.” I said. —He hurted me, he betrayed me, he left me. But, he also came for me, he fought for me, he loves me and that's what I need.

I broke the hug looking into his eyes with love. He kissed my cheek before we embraced in each other's arms again. 

“I am sorry baby. I really am. I am glad you gave me an another chance.” He whispered in my ear. I shook my head, tears escaping from my eyes.

I broke the hug and looked at him when we heard footsteps behind us. We looked back to see Sid and Alia coming with shocking expression on their faces.

“What did we miss?” Alia asked. —I smiled and turned towards Varun.

“If you really loved me, why would you decided to leave me, again?” I asked.

“I didn't. It was an act.” He said.

“Act.”

“Your friends care too much for you. You are lucky to have them by your side. They helped me with their plan.” He said.

“But Varun, this wasn't a plan right?” Sid asked, referring to my guitar and I shook my head.

“No, it wasn't. I just wanted to try my way out and decided to convey my feelings to her through the song.” Varun said and looked at me.

I don't know what these guys planned behind my back but I don't want to think about that, anymore. —I am happy that I got Varun and nothing just matters, anymore.

S i d d h a r t h.

I looked at Varun and Shraddha who were totally in love. I smiled at the two love birds before moving my gaze to Alia.