| s e v e n t e e n |

Sometimes you will realise the value of a person only when you lose them.

~~

s e v e n t e e n

V a r u n

“I fell in love with her the moment I saw her for the first time after two years.” I said.

Just one look after and my crushed heart skipped a beat. It was the moment, I actually fell in love with her.

At the moment, I realized I had not felt this kind of feeling in my heart towards any other girl. —The other girls I felt was just a mere attraction in my past.

But with Shraddha it's a long story. It's a beautiful feeling which cannot be explained in words. I fell in love with her but it took me long enough and I guess it's too late now.

“How can we trust you, again?” Alia asked.

“Alia, back then I was immature spoilt kid who only knew to enjoy life. But, am not the same person anymore because life changes people and I am the victim as well.........if I really hated Shraddha, why would I have taken the efforts to find her, go behind her and ask for forgiveness.........” I explained while they kept quite.

“I wouldn't have returned, Alia.” I said and she nodded.

“Then, why don't you confess your feelings?” Sid asked.

“Are you crazy? Do you think she would accept me, again after all the things I did to her?” I asked.

“Try. Try hard.......If you really love her put your efforts to make her realize that. Just don't be a coward and mourn in slience or wait for the fate to creat some magic......do you understand what I said?” Siddharth asked.

He was right. If I love her, I need to try. I need to atleast put an effort. I just can't stand waiting for the fate to do its work. —I have to work hard in love.

“You guys are right.” I said.

“We will support you no matter what, we trust you. Don't break our trust, again.” Alia said.

“I will never.” I confessed.

There was few minutes of silence until Alia decided to break it.

"What's next guys?"Alia said.

Sid looked at his watch.
"What's next?Come,let's go and have ice cream and a cool drinks. What a hot weather?” Sid said, looking up at the sky wiping fake sweat on his forhead.

Alia hit his arm.

“For once, be serious.” She said making me chuckle.

“Now, what?” I asked.

“You need to win Shraddha's heart which won't be easy at all.” Alia said.

“I know and for that we need to make a plan. A big plan which makes Shraddha to love me, again.” I said.

“And, also you need to show how much you actually changed.” Alia said and I nodded.

~~~

S h r a d d h a

The more I tried to concentrate on the calculation the more my mind diverted back to Varun making me hate myself to the most.

Why will my mind always find a way to think about him, evrytime?

But he cared for you the other day.

No way. It's all an act.

What will he gain by doing an act?

He is a sadist. He enjoys watching people suffer.

Where's the proof that he will hurt you, agian?

Where's the proof he won't?

“Are you okay?”

I looked to my right to see Alia looking at me with concerned eyes. I nodded and pulled my gaze back to the book.

“Are you thinking about him?” She asked.

“Who?” I asked, even though I knew who she was referring to.

“You know exactly on what I am talking about.” She said while I decided to be silent.

“Shraddha, I know you have gone through hard ships because of Varun. But, sometimes you will have to move on from that past.” She said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I will get this straight. There are two options in front of you. Either forgive Varun's mistakes and speak with him  else erase Varun from your life.......instead of getting struck in your past.” She said.

“Are you out of all person telling me to speak with him as if nothing happened?”I asked, in disbelief.

“I have seen it, Shraddha. Varun likes you a lot and he is really understood his mistake.” She said.

“Everyone does mistake but give him a second chance to make him prove himself.” She said.

I kept quite trying to process her words. I needed some time to think over her words.

She kept her hand on hers giving a light squeeze.

“I am not forcing you. The decision is yours. Ask your heart what it wants.” She said. —I smiled and hugged her.

She is the best person I could ever ask for. Suddenly, I felt a strong pair of arms surrounding us. I looked up to see Sid hugging us.

I smiled and we three did a group hug which felt a lot better.

I don't have much friends but Alia and Sid are enough for me for a lifetime. This is us. Our friendship and nothing could break us apart.

~~~~

Don't forget to vote and share your opinions on this chapter

Thanks a lot for reading and supporting