The horned devil

Tom's POV
It all started as a normal day, as usual Matt was looking at himself in the mirror, edd was drinking tons of cola and me well I just put an ad in the paper looking for another roommate to fill the fourth room or else edd was going to use it as a "swimming pool" or store it with cans of coke and matt he would probably just fill it with mirrors to admire himself and so it was interview time.

After about three hours of trying to find roommates

"Next!" Tom shouted quite annoyed and next thing that he knew, a guy with a red hoodie and horned hair walked in.
Tord's and tom's pov
"Hello? I've applied to be your roommate?"
He said in an unfamiliar accent to tom.

Tom said
"um yeah come on in and also your name please" tom then asked "hey this might seem weird but where are you from?

That accent is quite interesting." Tom said curiously.

"Oh my name is tord and i'm from norway" tord said with excitement as he was just happy to live in a house different from the last one he lived in.

"Oh well that's cool" tom said.

A couple of questions later

"Alright! Welcome tord! Now I'll just show you to your room" Tom said leading tord to his room "well here's your room!" Tom said as tord looked in which showed a bed, nightstand, a tv and dresser "thanks tom! I cannot say how grateful I am for this" tom then spoke "ah it's no problem well if you ever need me you can find me in my room and if I'm not here then just talk to edd or Matt although talking to Matt wouldn't be pretty helpful" tom then laughed "why's that?" Tord said as he chuckled "Matt has the intelligence of a kitchen shelf" tom said still laughing "oh" tord also starting laughing, tom then stopped laughing "well like I said if you need me I'll be in my room" tom then went to his room while tord went to get his stuff.

(Note: well this was the first chapter I'll keep you guys updated probably by tomorrow so I hope you guys liked my first chapter also please tell me if I left any spelling errors!)