More then roommates

Tom's POV
Tom woke up and checked the time and was surprised to find that he had actually woken up early but a little too early, five o'clock to be exact and so now that he was up, he got out of his bed and quietly crept to tord's room to see if he was awake, Tom then tried the doorknob which to his surprise was open so he quietly opened the door only to see tord awake on his bed watching tv.

Tord and Tom's POV
"Tord?" Tom said as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

Tord then got startled by Tom and looked at him "oh Tom you scared me!" He said in a whispered yell.

"Oh sorry about that" Tom chuckled a bit and looked at tord.

"Anyway what are doing here?" Tord asked a little confused and with his face getting hot

"I just came to say that I'm sorry for the way I acted it's just that thing with the popcorn and our hands touching, when that happened I felt something..." tom said while crossing his arms and looking down at the floor.

"And that something was?" Tord asked interested.

"Something I-I can't explain..." Tom said a little nervous and with a shutter.

"Tom you can tell me anything" tord said assuringly.

"I'm not sure if I can" Tom said still looking at the floor and leaning on tord's wall.

"Yes you can I believe it" tord said confidently.

Tom then took a deep breath "I.....I love you."

Tord's cheeks then turned as red as a rose and he walked to Tom and placed his hand on Tom's chin, tord then raised Tom's head up to look at him, tord then leaned in and his lips locked with Tom's, tord then pulled away, both tom and tord were blushing.

"I love you too Tom" tord said breaking the silence while letting out a smirk while going back to his bed.

Tom then pull tord back into a deeper kiss and tord then pulled back and put his arms around Tom's neck "Tom I didn't expect that" tord said surprised "why don't we go on my bed" tord then said assuringly while lying on his bed waiting for Tom, tom finally spoke "of course."

He then lied on tord's bed and began cuddling with tord while tom thought, he's so cute and cuddly he's like a bed you never to leave and soon they both fell back asleep.

(Note: well kiss finally happened I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and like always let me know if I made any spelling errors and so adios!)