Out of thin air

Tom's POV
Tom woke up on the ground, it appeared as if he had fallen off in the middle of the night, he felt hurt as he got up, he then felt his eye. that's were his pain came from so he pulled up his phone and went on his camera and put it on himself. his eye was bruised and tord was nowhere to be found, tom pondered at the question of where tord went but he ruled out that he probably thought he was dead and so fled to the house in a panic.

tom laughed at this thought and called tord but to Tom's surprise he could hear tord's phone as it was on the ground. Tom was confused now and was starting to get kind of concerned then tom's phone rang it was Edd so tom answered

Tom and edd's POV

Edd spoke first "tom, where are you"
Edd sounded concerned, very usual for tom to hear

Tom then spoke "at the park, why?"
He said confused and uneasy

Edd said serious "tord's missing, his room's been trashed and he won't answer his phone"

Tom thought to himself
That's odd why would tord just vanish?
Tom then spoke calmly "I'll be there"

Time skip to when tom gets there
Tom got to the door and as the Brit was about to open the door he saw a picture on the doormat it was a picture of tord with an AK-47 in his arms along with a dead serious look and under the picture were the words THE RED LEADER IS OURS NOW. What could this mean, was tord hiding something and just where is he?

(Note: finally back from my break as me and my boyfriend have broken up and I needed some time alone and also because I've gotten into vaporwave but like always please tell me of any spelling errors thank you! Twig out!)