Embarrassment

Tom's POV
The next day, tom had woken up and checked his phone, his eyes widened as he realized the time, it was at least almost eleven at night as he let out a groan of annoyance as he promised himself he was going to wake up early for once, he then got up and put his hoodie that he wore everyday and walked out his room into the living room to find that tord, edd and matt were all sitting on the couch watching the insane zombie pirates from hell series.

tom then said "hey guys."
Everyone's POV
all the guys then looked at tom and they all said in unison "well someone is finally awake."

"Um yeah" Tom said a little annoyed.

"Well anyway there's one more spot if you want to watch with us" edd said as he pointed to the spot which was next to tord.

"Okay sure" Tom said as he sat next to tord.

"Popcorn?" Tord then handed tom a big bag of popcorn.

"Sure" Tom then grabbed some popcorn, then tord also grabbed some which made them touch hands, both of them then looked up.

tord then spoke "oh sorry."

Then tom spoke "its okay don't worry about it."

All of a sudden both edd and matt looked at tom and tord and spoke in unison "oooooo."

Tom then felt his face go hot in embarrassment "shut up" tom then said, then he got up and walked back to his room.
Tom and tord's POV
tord suddenly said "I'll go check on him" and he went to tom's room and peaked inside and knocked on the wall "tom? You okay?"

Tom's face was in his pillow and spoke "yeah I'm fine" his voice muffled by the pillow, his face getting hotter by the fact that it was tord not edd and matt but tord who was checking on him.

"You sure?" Tord said a little concerned

"Yes tord" tom said with his voice still muffled

"Oh well if you need me I'll be in my room" tord said and he then walked to his room and fell asleep.

Tom then got up and closed his door then lied on his bed and fell asleep.

(Note: well I promised this yesterday and so I delivered it, it took me a while but I got it done so once again I hope you guys liked it and tell me if I made any spelling errors bye!)