Panic

Tom's POV
Tom woke up and saw the time it was at least seven o'clock in the morning, his eyes widened as he realized what had happened the day before and got up and got dressed real silently so he wouldn't wake up tord, he then walked out the house before running down the street to a coffee shop and called edd.

RRING RRING

Edd's and Tom's POV
"Ugh..." edd groaned before picking up the phone and answering in a groggy voice "hello...."

"Edd! I need you to get to the coffee shop now!" Tom said panicked.

"Tom.....can't this wait...." Edd said more tired.

"No, get here now" tom said more panicked.

"Fine...." Edd then hung up, got dressed, drove down to the coffee shop and then entered
"where is h-" he was then cut off by tom calling for Edd in a whispery yell.

"Edd!" Tom said whispering while signaling for Edd to sit down.

"Tom what's wrong?" Edd said concerned while sitting down.

"I-i....." tom said nervously and stuttering.

"You what?" Edd said more concerned.

"I-i" tom said even more nervous.

"What is it!" Edd said in a whispery yell.

"I slept with tord!" He said whispering, he then put his head down and covered it with his arms in embarrassment and possible regret.

"Tom..." Edd said surprised.

"Can it edd I know your shocked" tom said, but then he felt a warm pair of arms wrap around him, it was edd.

"Don't worry tom....you two make a cute couple" Edd said.

Tom's face got hotter from the sudden comment
"Thanks Edd" Tom spoke.

"Want to go back home?" Edd asked.

"Sure" he smiled and they went to the car
and drove back home, and once there tom flopped onto the couch and fell asleep, while edd went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

(Note: welp there's another chapter down anywho like always let me know if I made any spelling mistakes and thanks for reading this chapter!)