Breakthrough

Edd's POV
With all the investigating we've done we've practically tired ourselves out and have hit dead end after dead end with still no sign of tord, Matt and I have been investigating for two weeks while tom, tom is just a mess, he hasn't been sleeping. often just sleeping for most of the day and getting up and nonstop just investigating at night, he's also been crying and lashing out at Matt so I have to protect him to make sure tom won't hurt him in his rage.

Tom's POV
It's been awhile since I've seen him, that light brown horned hair, that smile, that accent and that hoodie, gone. I've had nonstop nightmares about finding his body but they're just nightmares, I'm sure he's fine he has to be.

A sudden knock at my door awakens me from my thoughts, I stumble up and open the door, it's Edd and the words that come out his mouth makes me melt in excitement, seriousness and relief.

"We found tord" Edd says as I zone out, after a minute the words finally fly out my mouth.

"Where is he" I say looking while looking at Edd with a serious look as I hold the bottle of Smirnoff in my right hand.

Edd says in all seriousness "on a fort in some hills not to far from the city"

I don't believe him at first and question it "how can you be sure?" I ask extremely curiously.

Edd then says "remember those vans you spotted"

I then say an affirmative yes.

Edd then spills it out "we found them, the trucks, parked on a road by this fort and when we looked in we found photos of tord taken by someone who seemed to have not been noticed by tord. Well this certainly was a breakthrough.

(Note: well I finally got it done and tbh I'm so sorry if it's short I've just been very unmotivated recently and that's why it took so long but since I'm sick today and I didn't go to school I was like well screw it I'm finally going to finish that chapter and so here it is and so remember to remind me of any spelling errors! Twig out!)