Warm feelings

Tom's POV
Tom later about five minutes after edd had finished making breakfast, woke up and got off the couch, tom then walked into the kitchen to get his breakfast, he got his breakfast and and ate it then to go check on tord.

When Tom got to his room he saw tord still sound asleep, still nude from last night tom climbed in his bed and cuddled with tord, his skin is even softer he's just so perfect, tom then still tired from earlier fell asleep with tord.

Three hours later

Tord's POV
Tord woke up and saw tom lying with him he thought to himself, he's so cute but I don't want to wake him up I know I'll move him, Tord then gently moved tom, he get got out of bed and got dressed, he then walked into the hallway and  got his breakfast while edd just smirked at him, tord just held a confused look and ate his breakfast and left to go to a nearby park, once he got there he called tom who was awake already.

Tom and tord's POV
Tord called tom

Tom picked up "hey Tord"

Tord then spoke excited "tom! Get over here I have planned for just me and you" he then hung up

Tom then arrived to see an entire pick nick set up
He then stood near the table where it was set up

"Where's Tord?" He saw someone running at him but before he could react, he was tackled by them it was Tord, tom then felt tord's warm lips collide with his and suck the air out of him, tord then pulled back "surpriseee I guess" tord said awkwardly, tom then spoke "that was a surprise!" Tom said excited
As he hugged tord and pulled away "so what's this?" Tom asked intrigued, "this! My tommy is a date! Tord said excited.

((Lmao I'm sorry but time skip to when it's over because I'm too lazy to write the entire thing))

They both lied on the wooden table, looking into the sky cuddling with each other, "tom" tord said suddenly, "yeah?" Tom replied, "were boyfriends right?", "yeah" tom replied, "okay just making sure" Tord said relieved, they both then cuddled with each other more and fell asleep.

(Note: I FINALLY GOT IT DONE AFTER COUNTLESS DELAYS I hope you guys enjoyed it and like always notify me of any spelling mistakes and chapter 7 will be this weekend! Twig out!)